Legendary CF songs

• Pop music is at it's core commercial so it's not surprising that some great idol songs have been essentially ads.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These four are the undisputed classics for me in cf songs as they are total bops.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I know next to nothing about Momoland or Jooe but this is the first to come to mind when I hear this lol

• Forget Rollin, because we have COOLIN

• I love the Chocolate Love MV so much, I still think it's 1 of the best CF MV songs of 2nd gen era :lover3:

But let's not forget this iconic 2PMxSNSD collab MV, it's a fun, fully contained story in 4 min.

:yesr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• External Content youtu.be

• It could be an actual comeback.

External Content youtu.be

8zf-yB.gif   

• 2pmxsnsd's cabi is iconic.

Plus this 2pm collab/cf song- still gives me chills. The song is tik tok.

(a longer 'drama' version of this cf is also available online

We don't stop (2), Can't stop (P), Until we reach the top (M)!

i really love kdrama ladies + soft boys Digital cover: Korean boy band member Nichkhun on life as a K-pop idol —  Hashtag Legend2PM talk love, marriage, new album with Cosmo

• I had no idea this was for pepsi until I finally saw the video like a year after I put the song on my playlist

External Content youtu.be

legendary.

Please cry more.

• External Content youtu.be

I love the song. :cutes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!