Is it safe to say that Brave Girls has one of the most miraculous revival in the entire KPOP history?

• Few months ago people were comparing Brave Girls revival to EXID revival like which revival was the biggest and most impactful.

It all started from 1 viral video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Which got many people into them. It's not just about the song but also their working attitude and how they continously have concerts at military bases despite it being one of the least popular places to promote. That is the ride to those places would take hours and no groups usually would like to travel so far for it.

And Brave Girls decided to restart their Rollin promotions

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And FINALLY GOT THEIR VERY FIRST MUSIC SHOW WIN EVER

After that, things just keeps getting better for them. They had multiple CFs (these are just a few, not even all of it)

Lets not forget how their 2020 release We Ride also rose in the charts

Now they had a comeback with Chi Mat Ba Ram, that already surpassed 20 mil views, and also already hit top 5 Melon 24 hour hits

Everyone was thinking if their comeback was gonna flop and if they can ride the momentum, and they comeback with such a banger and SK are loving it

Is it safe to say that Brave Girls has the most miraculous KPOP revival ever?

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• Exid of the 4th gen. Do they have a Hani tho?

I mean if you consider Yujeong to be the 'Hani' of the group, since her part in Rollin with her eyesmile was one of the highlights of the video.

One difference though (I might be wrong about EXID on this) is although Yujeong seems to be the most popular, all the members are also very popular as evident from their positions in the brand reputation ranking

• yeah and i'm so happy for them

i stan them since they comeback with the new lineup with Deepened and since this day Yuna is my bias

but i never expected them to become successfull and we ride really felt like the last song they would release

so i'm really really happy to see them succeed and having fun doing what they love to do

We Ride really was kinda hinting to be their last song

• I mean if you consider Yujeong to be the 'Hani' of the group, since her part in Rollin with her eyesmile was one of the highlights of the video.

One difference though (I might be wrong about EXID on this) is although Yujeong seems to be the most popular, all the members are also very popular as evident from their positions in the brand reputation ranking

hmmmmm muy interesante

• It's certainly 1 of the more remarkable revivals in K-pop history, and I'm happy for them.

Same for Oh My Girl, it's great to see non-Big 3 groups that were struggling suddenly see huge recognition and see them thrive.

Kinda reminds me of how a few years back EXID and GFriend went viral and experienced several years of huge popularity and success.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Absolutely! Not only did Rollin Rollin secure them lots of wins, but their current comeback is doing good too! And they are definitely noticeable in terms of branding. I hope they continue to have more and more success!

:lover3:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!