Best Jihyo Fancams of each era (my opinion)

• Best era with the best stage outfits on Jihyo? 7

1. Like Ooh Ahh (0) 0%
    2. Cheer Up (0) 0%
    3. TT (1) 14%
    4. Knock Knock (0) 0%
    5. Signal (0) 0%
    6. Likey (1) 14%
    7. Heart Shaker (2) 29%
    8. What is Love? (1) 14%
    9. Dance the Night Away (4) 57%
    10. Yes or Yes (1) 14%
    11. Fancy (1) 14%
    12. Feel Special (2) 29%
    13. More & More (1) 14%
    14. I Can't Stop Me (1) 14%
    15. Alcohol-Free (4) 57%

LIKE OOH AHH

The outfit is simply iconic and so is her hair! It's my favorite of this era from Jihyo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CHEER UP

I love the sporty concept and the outfit compliments everything about her.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TT

The most iconic outfit set imo and this side ponytail is the cutest, especially on Jihyo

KNOCK KNOCK

This is my first performance fancam that I watched of this era and let me just say the outfits are marvelous for all the members

SIGNAL

These outfits remind me of the sorority that happens to run in my family on my father's side so I'm a bit biased on this one

LIKEY

This is simply one of my favorite Jihyo stage performance outfits. All that needs to be said.

HEART SHAKER

This is a mid-2018 performance but the outfit here is everything...the ponytail, the bow, the hearts <3

WHAT IS LOVE?

I really like this outfit and the ponytail :oops:

DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY

Despite this era me feeling like there could've been better choices for their stage outfits and with a summer concept there could've been more fun choices, this is still my favorite. The red compliments her tanned skin here well <3

YES OR YES

Honestly, I love the top, I think it goes well with her hairstyle for some reason

FANCY

My favorite performance from her. The outfit, the hair, her stage presence, even her little mistake that made her giggle (cutest thing ever) makes it amazing

FEEL SPECIAL

It's mainly the hair lmao but she looks so amazing here and the stage presence, simply chef's kiss :*

MORE & MORE

IT'S HER STAGE PRESENCE :love:

I CAN'T STOP ME

This era has some of the best outfits in their era performances. I like this one especially because the ponytail and the bow and I think Jihyo's best colors is in red. The color and outfit really compliments her everything

ALCOHOL-FREE

OK. BEST STAGE OUTFIT ON JIHYO. They really know that red compliments her the most (it also happens to be her favorite color) she looks the best...the short hair along with the red and white combo is everything. Her makeup here compliments her smile so she shines brighter :love: My least favorite part is probably the split pants lmao

horizonshard

ladidaladidadida

Park_Oppa

lovelypixie

GoldenNini

NotOnceNorThrice

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Heartshaker

What Is Love?

Dance the night away

Yes or Yes (She had a lot of pretty outfits in this era :borahae:)

Feel Special

Alcohol Free

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• External Content www.youtube.com

Rainbowlicious This is the moment Jihyo's fancam outviews all the Twice members by a hugeee margin. A definition of starting from the bottom and ends up on top. Great story!!

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Rainbowlicious This is the moment Jihyo's fancam outviews all the Twice members by a hugeee margin. A definition of starting from the bottom and ends up on top. Great story!!

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Yes!! Iconic <3

It's the outfit here that's a big no-no for me but it's so amazing how it's her most popular and one of Twice's most popular member fancams...she did amazing!!!

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!