Boy with Luv is the biggest K-pop (idol group) song of the 2010s decade.

• it is Gangnam style though

It's obviously Gangnam style...

Sold over 4M copies in Korea

Most streamed kpop song of all time

Best selling kpop song in the US/UK & countless western countries & Asian countries

Sorry for not clarifying.

Whether Gangnam Style is a "K-pop" song or not is debatable, but it is for sure the most successful Korean song worldwide.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• In kor isn't psy considered a senior idol?

Internationally GS is 100% considered a kpop song especially nowadays that kpop has alot more visibility

Psy hasn't released an album in a couple years, but he's been active since the 90s(?)

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• GS and Psy were also treated as a joke by a lot of people in the US. There was a performance on the Today show were it was pretty clear the hosts were mocking the song

• Roly Poly , Gangnam Style. Duh

Idol group song which is mentioned in title duh! And op is talking biggest hit worldwide

Bwl is biggest idol group song worldwide of 2010s decade

In korea , its SD followed by bwl. Bwl has 1.7 billion index and will cross 2 billion next year along with sd who has whole 2017 data missing.. An all time blockbuster

Bwl was 5th on year end chart in 2019 and 12 in 2020. Smashing for 2 years in row. I doubt roly poly made two years in top 20. It was top of 2011, but thats it. Bwl domination is 2 years in row. So it beats it domestic too

So its bwl only. Whether its korea ( 2nd to sd ) or number one worldwide.

• Sorry. Op edit it out. But if by idol then T ara Roly Poly in South Korea and yes BWL international.

• Sorry. Op edit it out. But if by idol then T ara Roly Poly in South Korea and yes BWL international.

Disagree , in korea bwl was number 5 in year end 2019 chart and 12 in 2020 chart. 2 years of continued dominance on charts > 1 year dominance and it has crossed 1.7 billion index in just 2 years ( one of 4 songs and biggest idol group song ) and will end year over 1.9 billion index. ( more than most artist whole album combined )

And will join 2 billion club next year with soloists. Only idol song and sd is coming too without 2017 data.

And Sd is biggest in korea followed by bwl in korea.

• Dynamite is 2020s, right?

In that case I think its true, even if I feel a bit sad for Spring Day. If Spring Day was released later, after BTS blew up internationally, I think it could have challenged BWL.

• Disagree , in korea bwl was number 5 in year end 2019 chart and 12 in 2020 chart. 2 years of continued dominance on charts > 1 year dominance and it has crossed 1.7 billion index in just 2 years ( one of 4 songs and biggest idol group song ) and will end year over 1.9 billion index. ( more than most artist whole album combined )

And will join 2 billion club next year with soloists. Only idol song and sd is coming too without 2017 data.

And Sd is biggest in korea followed by bwl in korea.

Nah. It Roly Poly . No matter how obsess we are with out fav. We still need to accept the fact . Im not dan of t ara but i acknowledge how big is their song are. Go to any korean forum. You can find how big is RP and it the best selling kpop song in 10s all the time too. And it release before gaon use nowadays system.

• Nah. It Roly Poly . No matter how obsess we are with out fav. We still need to accept the fact . Im not dan of t ara but i acknowledge how big is their song are. Go to any korean forum. You can find how big is RP and it the best selling kpop song in 10s all the time too. And it release before gaon use nowadays system.

Na actual facts > your opinion. Well suit your case here , because it's your obsession not to accept facts because BTS wins here. Ignoring year end chart positioning for 2 years in row. Which is better than one year end chart.

Not my problem, if you want to deny truth. Bwl is bigger than rp in korea . Must be hard fact to accept for you.

Bwl made top 5 in 2019 year end chart and 12 in 2020 year end chart and is doing amazing in 2021. Unlike that forgotten song after 2011

Rp had just 2011

2 year end chart runs at top > 1 year end chart. So stop ignoring charts fact, because it doesnt fit your narrative

Year end chart matters.

BWL will cross 2 billion points. Making one of top 3 streaming era hits in korea

Na how much kpopies deny this fact. But bwl is bigger and sd is even bigger than bwl in korea

I will go with actual stats, where bwl outperforms that rp or whatever song, than your subjective opinion which holds no value. Bwl coming for 2 billion points club. Legendary.

• Nah. It Roly Poly . No matter how obsess we are with out fav. We still need to accept the fact . Im not dan of t ara but i acknowledge how big is their song are. Go to any korean forum. You can find how big is RP and it the best selling kpop song in 10s all the time too. And it release before gaon use nowadays system.

Downloads costed half of what they do now in 2011, just so you're aware.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• And it often gets ignored bt kpop fans just cause it was released by bts.

Anyways one of the best pop songs and ppl need to realise bwl gained all these point and streams in the later end of the decade. It was released pretty late but gathered a lot.

Also let's not forget the complete domination in music shows, it broke the record.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!