Boy with Luv is the biggest K-pop (idol group) song of the 2010s decade.

• Agree? 36

1. Yes (25) 69%
    2. No (11) 31%

I'll tell you.

In South Korea, the biggest K-pop song of the 2010s is Spring Day. In a close 2nd is Boy with Luv.

Outside of South Korea, the biggest K-pop song of the 2010s is Boy with Luv.

Iconic of her since she was released in the last year of the 2010s.

:pepe-use-head: Think about it.

While you think about it, give her a listen :pepelove2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Dynamite is rapidly coming for biggest idol group song of all-time at the rate it's going.

I thought it is already? I mean it was global ifpi top 10 with 4 months tracking and was 2nd most streamed song of 2021 by march. I read somewhere . So it is already by big margin. 2nd is bwl . Though butter will overtake bwl globally

If you mean korea, sd n bwl are still selling like crazy there.

• I thought it is already? I mean it was global ifpi top 10 with 4 months tracking and was 2nd most streamed song of 2021 by march. I read somewhere . So it is already by big margin. 2nd is bwl . Though butter will overtake bwl globally

If you mean korea, sd n bwl are still selling like crazy there.

It still needs time for Korea, but internationally it already is.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• the way i almost forgot Dynamite was released in the 2020s decade.

:pepe-joy:

But Yes I agree for overall (domestic + international) for the 2010s decade

I mean the fact that BWL has more digital points than Spring Day despite both 2019's and 2020's points being lower than 2018's is kind of mind-boggling.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Well its pretty obvious when you add both domestic and international numbers, Boy With Luv clearly is the biggest Kpop song overall in 2010s.

Still achieving milestones internationally

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Damn look at it in Korea in 2021

• I like BTS but I have to give it to Gangnam style, dynamite a close 2nd

• BWL is the moment. Still breaking records after more than 2 years.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• MassiveKpopFan

Changed the title of the thread from “Boy with Luv is the biggest K-pop song of the 2010s decade.” to “Boy with Luv is the biggest K-pop (idol group) song of the 2010s decade.”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!