Why do people judge talent by someones visuals?

• Rather than judging it because of skills?

Because it's same like someone here in Europe saying:

X: "I like this football player"

Y: "Which one?"

X: "The one with number 8, he is so handsome"

Y: "... That's worst player in whole team"

X: "But he has this beautiful brown eyes, dark beard and I like that he bleached his hair for ash-gray color, he is handsome, he is my fav, he is talented"

5 minutes later player nr 8 fauls other guy, and there is penalty kick lol

I hope you all get my point through this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Because the pretty privilege really exists. It’s easier to live nowadays when you are pretty, you can achieve more, have more and be forgiven more easily.

As for Kpop though I know that the topic is not just about that, some Kpop fans even mistake visuals for a skill or a talent when it’s a natural predisposition and some work but all the idols work hard to maintain a good physical condition.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• There are no penalty kicks in football, only soccer has that. X(

• That's how it is, tbh :wellr:

There have been various research reports that showed that beautiful people have a lot (10-30%? Can't recall) more chance to succeed in the career paths they follow than non-beautiful people. Something like that, it's been a while ago that I read the articles about it :whatr::whatb:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Edited once, last by FoReveries ().

• There are no penalty kicks in football, only soccer has that. X(

nah real football have penalty kicks, just wannabe american football doesn't

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• because you can't judge talent until you've seen the actual performance...until such times we can only judge on looks and people who are better looking create a more favourable impression

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!