Why did I not know this existed?

• Yoona and Seohyun are KILLING this look!!!!

DAMN!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yoona in this era is unreal. I use to not get the hype for her. Fortunately I came around a year or so ago.

She is hot as fuck!

• It took some 8+ years, but I'm glad you finally discovered the precious miracles that were in SNSD and that was SNSD, Drew :siptear:

Yeah no idea how I missed this.

because you're too busy being sad about fx disbandment

You're probably right.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!