I bet nobody knows this song even existed

• Do you knew the song? 8

1. I don't even know this group even existed (5) 63%
    2. I know them but not the song (2) 25%
    3. I knew the song allready (1) 13%
    4. Sounds familiar but I don't remember if I ever listend to it before (0) 0%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For all who don't even know who that group is:

Their agency yeeted them 1 year after debut in 2011 to Japan as they had 27 member. After a few years and some new members a lot member left the group and went back to Korea. Counting the new members to the group the total amount of members is 31. Now the group has only 10 members and its said that the remaining member never want to leave Japan anymore. 2 of the member participated in a survival show in 2020 and one of them won and is most likly to debut with the winner-group (6 from Japan and 5 from Korea with the total of 6 Korean and 5 Japanese member) somewhat in 2021 (The exact date is not mentioned yet).

This is the same group now in 2021:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!