Is JK’s piercing really fake?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:melon_think::melon_think::melon_think:

We are onto something guys

• External Content twitter.com

The tweet is unavailable

He literally took off one of the diamond things to show it's not real

Do you have the footage?

Maybe I wish that those were real :pepe-sad:

• This screenshot is clearly airbrushed or edited on Remini. He never lost the top half of his piercing whether it’s real or not.

• This screenshot is clearly airbrushed or edited on Remini. He never lost the top half of his piercing whether it’s real or not.

:eyes::eyes::eyes: Oh...

No i am confused :(((

• He took it off during their Butter reaction video VLive.

Its fake unless he got real piercings done in the last 3 weeks since we see him with in every interview now and it did not come off here

Ok pic below shows its on the other eye, so its fake

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• The tweet is unavailable

Do you have the footage?

Maybe I wish that those were real :pepe-sad:

External Content www.youtube.com

It's a bit hard to see but you can tell it's stick on diamonds

• It’s fake. But that’s how it always starts. Expect the next one to be real

Yeah he wants a piercing for long now, maybe he was just testing waters with a fake one. Seeing how the fandom is going crazy over him getting piercings, I hope he goes for it. He obviously knows by now that we love it.

• Stop destroying my dream :pepe-sad:

But yeah it could be either new or fake (and they got a better glue lmao)

It’s fake. But that’s how it always starts. Expect the next one to be real

(Prayer circle for a potential piercing)

Yeah he wants a piercing for long now, maybe he was just testing waters with a fake one. Seeing how the fandom is going crazy over him getting piercings, I hope he goes for it. He obviously knows by now that we love it.

He would also look good with a septum or a nostril piercing but some koreans are already stereotyping him over his tattoos:((

• Yeah he wants a piercing for long now, maybe he was just testing waters with a fake one. Seeing how the fandom is going crazy over him getting piercings, I hope he goes for it. He obviously knows by now that we love it.

I’m not a big fan of piercings but he should go for it. I hope he gets to a point he believes in himself to do anything without needing the fandom approval.

• Stop destroying my dream :pepe-sad:

But yeah it could be either new or fake (and they got a better glue lmao)

(Prayer circle for a potential piercing)

He would also look good with a septum or a nostril piercing but some koreans are already stereotyping him over his tattoos:((

Some new Pann posts on it? I think JK knows how Knetz will react and he clearly dgaf about their opinion else we would not be here in the first place with him having a tattoo sleeve.

• Some new Pann posts on it? I think JK knows how Knetz will react and he clearly dgaf about their opinion else we would not be here in the first place with him having a tattoo sleeve.

In general, most sites do not translate it but people write it. Yeah he doesn’t give a damn about it but i think that he is still cautious

• I’m not a big fan of piercings but he should go for it. I hope he gets to a point he believes in himself to do anything without needing the fandom approval.

true, people who say that he changed forget that he 1) always said that he wanted tattoos and piercings and 2) had tunnels in his ears

• i think it’s real tbh. i saw someone theorise that he probably got it done around the same time jimin dyed his hair black. in the butter reaction vlive he showed it was a sticker and jimin’s hair was still blonde. but people noticed the piercing looks kinda raised (instead of flat like the sticker) a week after that vlive so it might be real now...

• Why am I playing the X files while reading this thread

:pepe-cringe:

Anyway... I don't think its fake anymore

• If it’s fake the they must have used some crazy strong glue. He had water thrown on him and the sweat pouring down his face did not loosen those studs.

• Not sure about that. But boy still wears the same ring as Lisa. And not only this size. He also wears another one Lisa has from bvlgari.

External Content www.instagram.com

Who's voice is in this commercial

External Content youtu.be

• He has the piercings here as well :eyes:

• I've been curious about how do people want to pierce their eyebrows when they can just use glue for the same aesthetic? :/

If it's true then JK really fears no man and doesn't give a fck anymore ^^

• I'm curious how people think a fake piercing would hold on for a two hours concert.

For a photoshoot or even a MV, ok. But that's real, people, wake uuuup :peperich:

Wait a min, I see it now, the bar! :pepe-hype:

• I'm curious how people think a fake piercing would hold on for a two hours concert.

For a photoshoot or even a MV, ok. But that's real, people, wake uuuup :peperich:

Exactly I have a nostril piercing and sometimes I send it flying by just breathing and scratching my nose haha

OH MY GOD

I've seen this! :eyes: JK said, Live Life to the fullest! :pepe-cowboy:

• I've been curious about how do people want to pierce their eyebrows when they can just use glue for the same aesthetic? :/

If it's true then JK really fears no man and doesn't give a fck anymore ^^

This just makes him so much exponentially hotter. Love me a man who gives no fucks. Jungkook really really grew up from a boy who worried about what Armys would think to this confident, sexy, gives no fucks man.

• Its real, this is their latest video promoting some race in Seoul

• my cousin literally has the same ring do you think she’s dating both of them as well :melon_think:

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!