Rosé really come so far!

• Well because She will debut as a soloist on March 12. I just want to reminisce, me following her and blackpink as a fan.

I remember, when the first dance practice before the pinks debut, she's the least favorite member. People already know jennie from the features with other artists, Jisoo already had her cf, and Lisa is the one who stands out in those dance practice (at least for me)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember too that some people compared her voice with another main vocal in another group. And says that her voice is fake. She's trying so hard to be cute. She's the visual hole etc etc.

and now look at her, being one of the most famous solo artists even when her song didn't release yet. And capture everyone's eyes in Coachella. (Coachella is really rose's moment for me). She has a very alluring feminine side that makes me love her. She's kind with the way she acts with Hank, and the way she's cried when she knows joohwangie died (eventho it's not him lol). She even booked by YSL everyone. She loves music so much and appreciates it. She just too perfect and deserves everything.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From this cute Australian-Korean girl that wants to be a singer because she loves to sing, and now become the member of one of the most successful girl group in the world (and soloist too on March 12).

She's really come so far and I'm so proud of her.

ANTICIPATE another -R-ecord Breaking from Soloist Rose and

Don't forget to stream 'On The Ground' on March 12!

What are the best GIFs of Rosé from Blackpink? - Quora

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• Yes, I remember all the things they said about her. And who in their right minds would call Rosé a visual hole ever?!

I love Rosie so much and I'm so happy for her!

:pepelove1:

(Why do the main vocalists of the Big 3 gg get so mistreated by netz?! Wendy, Jihyo, and Rosé have all been called visual holes 😭 but they're all some of the prettiest people I've seen in my life!)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Yes, I remember all the things they said about her. And who in their right minds would call Rosé a visual hole ever?!

I love Rosie so much and I'm so happy for her!

:pepelove1:

(Why do the main vocalists of the Big 3 gg get so mistreated by netz?! Wendy, Jihyo, and Rosé have all been called visual holes 😭 but they're all some of the prettiest people I've seen in my life!)

2016-2017 is the hardest because everyone really comparing her and say bad things about her.

I'm glad now, everyone really opens their eyes and see her potentials.

(there's something wrong with people eyes I think ugh :( :()

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

• 2016-2017 is the hardest because everyone really comparing her and say bad things about her.

I'm glad now, everyone really opens their eyes and see her potentials.

(there's something wrong with people eyes I think ugh :( :()

Me too! I think she is so talented and SO beautiful!!!

(Yeah, it's really sad the high standards of netz... :( )

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• aww your post is so emotional. i'm so happy for her. she loves music so much and she's being able to show another side of her talent is so special :cryingr::cryingr::lover3:

• aww your post is so emotional. i'm so happy for her. she loves music so much and she's being able to show another side of her talent is so special :cryingr::cryingr::lover3:

me too, Rose is the best girl and she really does deserve everything

KWON JI YONG(♥ω♥ ) ~♪

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!