Do you think BTS might release another single in this year?

• Hobi said this during the Festa video which was shot a month before Butter's release supposedly

IMG_20210613_125153.jpg

If it was just the title track of the upcoming album, I don't think he would emphasise on the song and instead would say album or songs. :eyes:

What do you all think? What if we get another single before Grammy eligibility ends on 30th Sept ? Could be a stand alone single or part of a series of album, what if we get a repeat of 2018, the way we got Fake Love and Idol.

• This can also be a collab or some other project.

I wrote this when the rumors of 9th July release started floating.

If they're releasing anything on the 9th July, it has to be a song and not an album.

Why?

Because they just released 'Butter', now we are having FESTA.

Also because any BTS album has a huge build up to it. Even BE which was a special album had a month of build up. 9th July release of a korean album just after 16th June release of a Japanese album would be too close and pre orders of only 2 weeks or so which is unusual.

If album release was late July or early August then it is understandable but 9th July being a release date for an album isn't.

I personally feel they should release a song on 9th July and then build up to an album to be released for a month or so after Tokyo Olympics 2020.

21st May : Butter

13th & 14th June : Muster

9th July : Single i.e. pre-release

Early or Mid August : Album

But honestly I'll be happy with whatever they do. They know what is good for them better than me.

• wow this plan looks quite possible, but yea i will be happy with whatever they release. just hope there is some buffer time for everyone to prepare

• Holy shit!!!! I may have been right.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• DUDE YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BTS could be going full western album promo and releasing a multiple singles before the album

BROOOOOO

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!