Official Digital Thread

• Dolphin went viral, NCT Dream b-sides are fandom pushed.

I know that, I just assumed that they'd be like BP/BTS/IU in the sense that they'd be able to chart their entire album in the top 100. I guess not, don't think they're at that level yet.

• At least MITM peaked higher than Not Shy.

The Genie thing will only help smaller fandoms, especially if I-fans are helping. Any decently sized fandom in Korea won't be that affected (K-MOAs have told us I-MOAs to stay off of Genie and it looks like they were right to tell us that).

I miss you, Rahul.
    Old Town Road GIF by Lil Nas X - Find & Share on GIPHY
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I know that, I just assumed that they'd be like BP/BTS/IU in the sense that they'd be able to chart their entire album in the top 100. I guess not, don't think they're at that level yet.

OMG has a dedicated fandom, it's just nowhere near as big as the NCT fandom in Korea (minus WayV). They're doing great regardless of a b-side not charting.

I miss you, Rahul.
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Songs that have a poor start like mitm never reach top10.

It can still reach it if they have luck. When outside of top 10 the peak doesn't matter all that much

ASAP still rising.

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

d7ba57efb5e28ea9975ce909e197df25129e2bed.gifv b566eab1c889e82143f6cc1a2ec72287795c0fd4.gifv d9a3b0000d002f807cb856fc36899c28fb8dc0b7.gifv

• Thank you :pepelove1:

• I know that, I just assumed that they'd be like BP/BTS/IU in the sense that they'd be able to chart their entire album in the top 100. I guess not, don't think they're at that level yet.

If they continue doing well, maybe they will have the gp awareness BP have and chart their Bsides in the top 100 without the need for a big fandom size ( As Bp has proven that even ggs can do it as well)

• If they continue doing well, maybe they will have the gp awareness BP have and chart their Bsides in the top 100 without the need for a big fandom size ( As Bp has proven that even ggs can do it as well)

Exactly, I think out of all GGs, OMG has best chance to chart their whole album next comeback, now that Dun Dun Dance is another hit in their pocket.

• Is the era of big3 ggs over?

I think Twice is going back to cute song or something similar vibe to it. Makes sense why they r putting more importance for the album for international success.

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

d7ba57efb5e28ea9975ce909e197df25129e2bed.gifv b566eab1c889e82143f6cc1a2ec72287795c0fd4.gifv d9a3b0000d002f807cb856fc36899c28fb8dc0b7.gifv

• peaches has reached #1 on Melon 24Hits

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• peaches has reached #1 on Melon 24Hits

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Peaches #1, then Butter coming Friday. Call Melon a whole refrigerator now.

I miss you, Rahul.
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Laboum #15 on melon

The company is not doing anything about this?

Well Global H is facing their own problems the company is in debt and Laboum management is nonexistent right now (they fled to MLD) while Solbin is looking for a part time job and there’s rumours since “Turn it on” era that they will be disbanding. I don’t see Global H doing anything about Laboum revival they tried when it was semi-viral a month ago and announced early promotions and music shows but they ended up canceling their music shows altogether due to backlash but again let’s see though.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• My initial prediction came true. 35 weeks (and more to come)

I miss you, Rahul.
    투모로우바이투게더 방탄소년단
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• They're actually charting quite good given their debut was a flop.

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

• It just reached

Just in time before BTS new song comes

• External Content twitter.com

If MSG Wannabe release during the summer, it's definitely going to be them vs Brave Girls for the #1 song of the Summer(maybe Oh My Girl too). Interested to see if they can successfully translate the hype from Rollin' into their later comebacks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!