Official Digital Thread

• did flo become stream based instead of ULs based? just odd to see the gap between melon and flo for new bts releases. hmmm

Refer to this post

• I saw this posted on twitter by an nctzen

This is from when flo chart became a 24h chart tho.

The did some changes some months back as they had the same problem melon had, but ended up reverting/adjusting whatever they did because it wrecked havoc on the chart.

• I saw this posted on twitter by an nctzen

Even looking back at March 2020, it was never a 24-hour average. It always gave more weight to the last hour. I guess people never cared/bothered enough about it. It's only noticeable when the songs are out of the top 10.

But good to know it's stream-based, not UL based.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Even looking back at March 2020, it was never a 24-hour average. It always gave more weight to the last hour. I guess people never cared/bothered enough about it. It's only noticeable when the songs are out of the top 10.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Not sure, i think it might be that flo's userbase is just really so small that a few thousand listeners is enough to shift the entire chart. It might just not have been as noticable as fandoms havent really been on the platform, until now.

• What do you think of the current performance of idol group song this year in the chart?

Do you think its currently the worst one compared to the past years?

Considering majority of the 3rd gen groups and popular 4th gen have already released a song this year except for BP.

It's an improvement from last year, with Brave Girls scoring hits, SHINee and NCT Dream doing decently, aespa and STAYC getting hits, OMG releasing a summer hit, BTS smashing with only singles, BP's consistency, etc.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• My Universe reached #4 on Melon zombie hours. It can reach #3 on the daily chart at this rate.

Hoping for a #1 on Gaon next week

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Sometimes it feels like IU fans on this forum have one side beef with ARMYs (just like l the other fandoms on akp) with the number of times I have seen them being shady towards BTS recently.

No..... that's just your perception. I think you're looking at bbgc and WhyKnock's posts way too seriously lol

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• No..... that's just your perception. I think you're looking at bbgc and WhyKnock's posts way too seriously lol

I am scratching my head.. I don't recollect me being 'shady' towards BTS..in recent weeks I only remember these

#1. I always reject treating success due to fandom as something 'lesser' which Blackpinkhouse does. Fans are also part of GP.

#2. I have rejected chart manipulation allegations around the Billboard articles, ARMY is playing by Billboard's rules, so what manipulation.

#3.

I did say PTD is not the best of BTS works to exhibit in an historic UNGA event, but then I did not know that the agenda was pandemic specific, rather than universal- which was the case of earlier performers in that forum.

Edit: #4 And I also gave credit to Columbia records for the "spike" in Western popularity of BTS. - apparently the "spike" was missed and it is considered a shade.

But on Social Media, people take offence quickly and read as per their prejudices, more than they do in real world interactions. It happens.

• You constantly playing devil's advocate about BTS vs IU on the charts can rub people the wrong way, but I doubt you're gonna stop posting what you want. It's just so you know

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• You constantly playing devil's advocate about BTS vs IU on the charts can rub people the wrong way, but I doubt you're gonna stop posting what you want. It's just so you know

I guess so.. I am kind of new to following charts, so until it wears off... I probably will.

You have corrected me 'factually' couple of times, that is the kind of interactions I care for, rest I shrug them off.

• I guess so.. I am kind of new to following charts, so until it wears off... I probably will.

You have corrected me 'factually' couple of times, that is the kind of interactions I care for, rest I shrug them off.

Nice to know my blunt nature is appreciated by some. I've been told it can be off-putting lol

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTS killing it

• Haven't been able to check much recently but did The Feels mv teaser not trend anywhere on Youtube. Admittedly they played the same part of the song we've been hearing non-stop for a good part of a month at this point

Not sure if you can go a day back on kworb and curious as can't see it on anything at the moment.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!