Official Digital Thread

• I bet you 10 akorns that they have the essays in their drafts right now :pepegrin:

If they keep this up, they can already teach English Literature at uni. Coz you know, they’re very imaginative, pulling colourful descriptive words here and there to extrapolate on BTS’s “flop songs”.

• It was just 2 weeks away from being BP's longest charting song. Hylt did good

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Foolish love the smash from variety show groups

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• Honestly most excited for Savage's performance digitally because it's still kind of up in the air whether or not they'll do well. You have STEREOTYPE failing to really match ASAP's performance despite many people thinking they were on an upward trend. CMBR and DDD were also cute hits but nothing special.

Beating Next Level will likely be impossible but I think as long as they're consistent there should be no issue. But I'm glad they brought a little bit of fresh air to the charts(along with Brave Girls)!

• Wait joy's cover is charting above cmbr and af on melon. I am kinda shocked at how well her cover song is holding up. And asap above all these songs.

• Oh and I just realized the entire Gaon top 3 are members of Gen Z excluding Justin bvdj :jonny:

Bye millennials, your time is over.

First 3rd gen group to have 5 songs spend at least 10 weeks in the top 10

First 3rd gen group to have 5 songs spend at least 10 weeks in the top 10

How bwl only spent 11 weeks on the top 10

• How bwl only spent 11 weeks on the top 10

to be honest, idk. I do know BOL4's Bom was huge at the time, it blocked BWL from getting Gaon's song of the month for April.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Last week maybe? BTS might shake the top 5 or maybe ITZY,

It will be released too late in the week to affect the weekly top 5 next week much

How bwl only spent 11 weeks on the top 10

to be honest, idk. I do know BOL4's Bom was huge at the time, it blocked BWL from getting Gaon's song of the month for April.

Getting 11 weeks pre 2020 is nothing to sniff at.

• It will be released too late in the week to affect the weekly top 5 next week much

Getting 11 weeks pre 2020 is nothing to sniff at.

Yeah I know, but even ON got 12. Granted, ON didn't have the best longevity...

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• On came out at just as Covid really broke out in SK did it not - I remember the charts dying a death until IU, Bol4 and a few others started releasing later on in the year.

Yeah I know, but even ON got 12. Granted, ON didn't have the best longevity...

Yea, not to downplay ON perfomance, but the chart slowdown really started in 2020 and jan-april was pretty much dead with the exception of any song, iu ost, ON and two or so OST's released. Compared to when bwl released it was a pretty big difference competition wise.

• damn dyna is really iconic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!