About the Wheein situation

• As a MooMoo, I am both happy and well for obvious reasons kinda sad. I'm very proud of her for standing up for what is best for her individually. I'm sad she will only be with Mamamoo for recording of albums and stages, during the promo periods for another 2 years and won't be on other shows with them anymore because she will have her own schedule. But I'm really really excited to see what she will be doing in the future. I'm looking forward to her moving into a more R&B direction again and having her own creative control on her stuff.

More than anything I'm sure MooMoo will support her no matter what as long as she finds her happiness again.

tenor.gif

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• don't expect too much from whole situation

it will probably be one group comeback per year from now on

the only thing that can make Moomoos happy now is MoonSun album

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just wish she's happy. I will keep supporting her.

Same. 💞

Don't want to be rude, but i just learned you're a Moomoos. You never come on MMM thread, and you're not even in the tag list.

Are you boycotting us ? :peperain:

No. I kept asking to be in the taglist and no one ever adds me so I gave up on asking :pepe-sad: I'm still gonna stay a MooMoo

don't expect too much from whole situation

it will probably be one group comeback per year from now on

the only thing that can make Moomoos happy now is MoonSun album

I am thinking that too I'm excited for the MoonSun activities possibly, and I'm sure it'll be an BEG situation where they comeback once a year, leave us all deceased and then run into hidding.

Did she take a break for mental health reasons before, or am I confusing her for someone else?

No you're thinking of members of Twice and Oh My Girl who recently took time off. Apparently Wheein just was not happy with how they were promoting her. But that's okay as not everyone is going to want to stay usually. 💞

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Don't want to be rude, but i just learned you're a Moomoos. You never come on MMM thread, and you're not even in the tag list.

Are you boycotting us ? :peperain:

I've been asking to be added to taglist since I rejoined last October and then again when the forum revamped :peperain:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I've been asking to be added to taglist since I rejoined last October and then again when the forum revamped :peperain:

I'm the owner of the tag list now, why you never asked me ? You never posted on the thread :pepe-sad:

I will add you

• I'm the owner of the tag list now, why you never asked me ? You never posted on the thread :pepe-sad:

I will add you

I kept asking who owned it and no one told me I just saw people kept getting tagged 😭

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• No matter what Wheein does in the future, I am happy for her <3 I just want her to be happy and healthy! Thank you Wheein for sharing your talent with us and we will support you no matter what! Iloveyou at 2x

~ ω

• To greener pastures Wheeinah. As a moomoo first and then a Wheein stan, I hope the girls hang in there. You all did well and we have more precious years to come. Each of them took a decision that was best suited to their needs, and to the group's needs. RBW's statement does mention that she will participate in group activities so I am not ruling out appearing on Music shows with Mamamoo. After all Mamamoo is 4x4ever.

hwasa-wheein-moonbyul-Favim.com-6996597.gif  tumblr_pogcy1rnSz1y3mlqoo1_540.gifv

4x4ever

• To greener pastures Wheeinah. As a moomoo first and then a Wheein stan, I hope the girls hang in there. You all did well and we have more precious years to come. Each of them took a decision that was best suited to their needs, and to the group's needs. RBW's statement does mention that she will participate in group activities so I am not ruling out appearing on Music shows with Mamamoo. After all Mamamoo is 4x4ever.

She has agreed to music shows but vetoed variety shows so far(considering how the hosts treat her most the time I understand that one) . I'm sure Hwasa especially is gonna have to adjust when she fully leaves to not having her on stage with her 😔

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• It's more due to her anxiety problem. She don't like camera we all know it. We still saw it again in Solarsido video when she films WAW making of, Wheein got hard time for hiding she hate to be filmed.

😭 I hope she goes the Baek Yerin route then and doesn't film MVS any more, just makes albums and shoots her own album covers 💞 I knew she hates cameras with a passion but I hadn't seen the BTS video from WAW yet so I didn't know her anxiety got that bad again. Poor baby

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• 😭 I hope she goes the Baek Yerin route then and doesn't film MVS any more, just makes albums and shoots her own album covers 💞 I knew she hates cameras with a passion but I hadn't seen the BTS video from WAW yet so I didn't know her anxiety got that bad again. Poor baby

I put you the timer, you can see she is just uncomfortable with the camera

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I put you the timer, you can see she is just uncomfortable with the camera

External Content youtu.be

I want to hug her even more now than I already do usually;(

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!