What are the groups of 3rd/4th gen that received most hate outside of China?

• Obviously most fans want to feel like their group is victimized for victimization perks, but objectively speaking there are always those groups which receive more hate than others.

There's always casual hate, but other times there's very extreme and consistent hate. I'm not counting China because Tzuyu/Twice would win by default, as there's billions of people there.

I think it would have to be BTS for boy groups, they definitely stepped on a lot of big fandom toes and the hate for them beating bigger groups at success lingered for many years until they became undisputed #1.

For girl groups, there's a lot of incidents but very few cases of continual hatred, so I'd say GIDLE because they still get hated on for ethnic hip and in Korea the Soojin thing is still unresolved.

• Its not even victimising or exaggerating when talking about BTS cause they have most Kpop fandoms and now western fandoms, not to mention racist, homophobic locals the world over, hating on them.

• Blackpink. They’ve always been constantly slut shamed, and don’t even get me started with the racism and sexism they’ve faced these past few years. That’s a whole other problem within it’s self.

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• Blackpink. They’ve always been constantly slut shamed, and don’t even get me started with the racism and sexism they’ve faced these past few years. That’s a whole other problem within it’s self.

For real though. I still get flashbacks of all the hate Jennie got for simply breathing. Even now people will still find a way to hate and it's ridiculous!

~ ω

• for 4th gen i'll say Aespa

there was a time every Big BG fandom were attacking them

GG fandom were criticizing their visuals

people started fake rumor about Karina behaviour just so she can be hate by everybody and ofc everybody jumped on the occassion without trying to know if it was true and started to hate her and call her name

People started rumor about Giselle past

People fatshame Ningning, and xenophobia

I'll not even talk about million of people believing a random Tweet saying that Aespa was working with a chinese company, just because it was a free pass for them to bash aespa

or starting fake rumor about the AI, or fake concern etc...

Just people who were here since pre-debut, would know that the hate Aespa got before debuting was crazy, and Mys had to fight against fake rumor every 2sec and had to educate every dumb person believing this rumor for no reason

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!