The worst decision of JYP about Twice was......

• to not make of Cry for me a title track for a repackage

the styling they got in ever performance of Cry for me were the best that they ever had

and the choregraphy too, i feel too much time that JYP is trying too much sometimes to always push Twice as a super hard choregraphy GG when most of the time it's not needed and they sometimes add moves to make the chore look hard but just look awkward or messy on stage

meanwhile Cry for me is for me one of their best choregraphy, the choregraphy isn't hard hitting, but it's sophisticated and there's a lot of part who leave a strong impact

+ the song isn't as high than their other track it makes voice like Momo sound way better in the song and stand out much less than usually

and i think this type of song really fit Jeongyeon voice

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• SooYoung

Changed the title of the thread from “The worst of JYP about Twice was......” to “The worst decision of JYP about Twice was......”.
  • Definitely would’ve done phenomenally under decent promotions. Most likely would’ve ended the whole “bad performance” curse too. I don’t see why JYPE didn’t decide to make it a finale to M&M and ICSM.

the resident tzubin shipper

• You forgot to link the best choreo vid i've ever seen X( . Honestly, i dont need a fancy official MV if the choreo video is this good.

And yes, CFM is my jam. That and Better are Twice's best songs since WIL.

Only JYP is damn fool enough to literally give away a Ryan Tedder song omg.

• I like ICSM a lot(fave Twice song) but seriously did he not see the marketability in Cry for Me? how?

• yeah i don't know why JYP waste such a good song by not promoting it more as a title track

it could have been the best era of twice since their change of concept and i'm sure a lot of ifans would have love this song

at least it should've had a MV or be a single, it totally deserved it, kinda the best song from Twice for int fans imo

• well I agree with you :sadr: they could have released a MV the next week like Izone but no... it was a bit sad though I'm mostly happy they got it out at all

i think it was mostly because Cry for me was too much mature and different from what Twice is used to do

and JYP wants to keep them promoting more songs like Feel special, ICSM who have a more mature image but still have drops of old twice sound in them

seems like he doesn't want them to make them go full mature yet in front of the GP eyes and prefer them to be in the middle

• i think it was mostly because Cry for me was too much mature and different from what Twice is used to do

and JYP wants to keep them promoting more songs like Feel special, ICSM who have a more mature image but still have drops of old twice sound in them

seems like he doesn't want them to make them go full mature yet in front of the GP eyes and prefer them to be in the middle

I wonder if they will ever go for a full mature sound. I feel like currently, Twice is losing parts of their Korean fanbase but growing their I-fanbase. However, those who don't get what they want are always the most vocal about it, and now those who miss the upbeat bright sound makes noise. Seeing this, I'm not sure JYPE would want to go fully mature :whatb:

• I wonder if they will ever go for a full mature sound. I feel like currently, Twice is losing parts of their Korean fanbase but growing their I-fanbase. However, those who don't get what they want are always the most vocal about it, and now those who miss the upbeat bright sound makes noise. Seeing this, I'm not sure JYPE would want to go fully mature :whatb:

Honestly i think the best alternative for Twice to try to increase their koreans fanbase and still increase their ifans

would be to go for a more Izone type of sound, izone sound is less upbeat (violetta, la vie en rose etc...) than Twice and their concept is still mature and youthful, in the sense that they take a more elegant approach of the mature concept and didn't go in the easy way by going for dark outfit etc.. when they try to be mature

and this concept is still youthful so it would make people asking for more cute, youthful concept happy

• Honestly i think the best alternative for Twice to try to increase their koreans fanbase and still increase their ifans

would be to go for a more Izone type of sound, izone sound is less upbeat (violetta, la vie en rose etc...) than Twice and their concept is still mature and youthful, in the sense that they take a more elegant approach of the mature concept and didn't go in the easy way by going for dark outfit etc.. when they try to be mature

and this concept is still youthful so it would make people asking for more cute, youthful concept happy

No upbeat Twice = a great loss tho. :nob:

Catchy upbeat songs is what Onces fell for, so I don't think it would work. + In terms of image (vibes of the song), Izone were more elegant/youthful when Twice is bright/playful

• No upbeat Twice = a great loss tho. :nob:

Catchy upbeat songs is what Onces fell for, so I don't think it would work. + In terms of image, Izone were more elegant/youthful when Twice is bright/playful

yeah but there's no chance that Twice go back to their old sound and concept, now that they are older i doubt it would be something they would like

that's why in my opinion a concept kinda like Izone would be the best alternative

for everybody who's asking for a more youthful concept and other asking for more mature concept

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!