Jyp seriously needs to improve twice's airport security.

• Theres literally a deadly pandemic going on and the number of guards are clearly not enough. Even chaeyong commented about the crowd.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That man in white literally shoved his hand on jihyo. I dont know if he fell but that was inappropriate and the manager had to go back and get her. They need to double the security fr. An opportunity to get so close shouldn't be allowed in the first place. Its not the managers or mina's duty to intervene it's the security, who were outnumbered.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• JYPe really doing the bare minimum to protect their top group and seeing the girls talking about it :pepe-sad:

NGL i'm actually relieved that Twice is pulling this kind of attention. That means the demand for their photos/videos is still as strong as ever. I'd rather see tons of press and fansites there, even if they get a little too close to the girls, than see the girls walking through the airport alone.

in the middle of the pandemic? When they clearly are uncomfortable about it?

I think we know about their popularity, it doesn't have to translate into this kind of madness

• NGL i'm actually relieved that Twice is pulling this kind of attention. That means the demand for their photos/videos is still as strong as ever. I'd rather see tons of press and fansites there, even if they get a little too close to the girls, than see the girls walking through the airport alone.

Damn what a bad take

• NGL i'm actually relieved that Twice is pulling this kind of attention. That means the demand for their photos/videos is still as strong as ever. I'd rather see tons of press and fansites there, even if they get a little too close to the girls, than see the girls walking through the airport alone.

You do know Korea still have high number of cases of coronavirus right..?

• Wut? The country has 50 MILLION PEOPLE and their average caseload is a microscopic 650 cases a day. The US has 6.5 times as many people as Korea but our caseload is 100x higher.

Erm yeah... This is why the pandemic will last quite awhile if everybody have the same mindset as you and I know quite alot of people do...

• Weekly has fansign recently lol so thier fans can watching them during after school with mask and :pepewash:

I think 30 fans maximun

You answered it yourself, 30 fans maximum. Which means it was a controlled event, my country do it as well. What we are seeing here is an uncontrolled crowd without observing any social distance or whatever.. That is my point to that user..

• Weekly has fansign recently lol so thier fans can watching them during after school with mask and :pepewash:

I think 30 fans maximun

https://youtu.be/KrE-LPqFPao

Weird they re rare kpop group with privilege so maybe their company paid much money for sanitized

it's not a privilege, it's a choice from the company and they lessened the number of people to go with the korean gov guidelines.

TXT also had 25 moas for the screening of the animation and 99 for their fanlive and both were made according to the guidelines.

Here you have people pushing each other to take photographs or be physically close while at the events you can't even cheer on them

• it's not a privilege, it's a choice from the company and they lessened the number of people to go with the korean gov guidelines.

TXT also had 25 moas for the screening of the animation and 99 for their fanlive and both were made according to the guidelines.

Here you have people pushing each other to take photographs or be physically close while at the events you can't even cheer on them

Thank you

I wait big group with that

But don't you think that the girls will be more comfortable if they can get some peace and space for themselves :pepewhat:

Now is not the time. It would be only natural to walk through an empty place when a pandemic is going on

• NGL Im absolutely livid. This isnt the first time this has happened where fansites, fans and news photag have accosted Twice at the airport.

The ammount of cash this company brings in and spends on other groups yet cant even get Twice a full security detail after JYP announce to the media and fans they are filming in Jeju? This was obviously going to happen but nothing was done once again.

Disgusting, the girls should not have to fear schedules.

• Official Post

NGL i'm actually relieved that Twice is pulling this kind of attention. That means the demand for their photos/videos is still as strong as ever. I'd rather see tons of press and fansites there, even if they get a little too close to the girls, than see the girls walking through the airport alone.

You could have just saved time and wrote "I don't actually care about Twice or their personal safety an mental health."

• To be honest this is a failure of the Airport security not JYPE. Current Korean guidelines prohibit a large number of people gathering and this would include JYPE and their security. If they brought in say 20 people then they would be accused of violating Covid regulations. People would take a photo of all of them together with there army of bodyguards and complain that "Hey why all the people don't they know we are in a pandemic". They 100% wood. They are technically violating them with what they had. The non congregation part of the Covid rules should be enforced by Airport security and be done no matter who is involved. At the first sign of a large gathering prior to Twice even showing up Airport security should have dispersed the crowed. That is really who is at fault. The buildup of fans/newsies all of it should have never been allowed to congregate. It is also possible that even if they requested from a private security firm that they want 10-20 close in bodyguards that the company would refuse them based on government guidelines that say they can't do that.

Twice's impact in Korea is still as strong as ever. Don't get all your news here on akp and you won't be worried about Twice's "decline" because in reality they were never declining unlike what posters here desperately want you to believe lol... Also safety always trumps anything else...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!