My favourite 4th gen boygroups

1. STRAY KIDS - Until I am WHO? album i wasn't big fan of them though i have liked some of their songs such as District 9, Grow Up, Glow, Hellevator etc. But with the release of I am WHO? album i have started to become their fan, and after release of Cle 2: Yellow Wood i have completely sold it is mostly due to amazing track "SIDE EFFECTS". Since then i have compeltely fell in love with their music & discography, also the group themselves. They are beyong amazing that they produce their own music while having good at everything rap, vocal, dance & stage presence. They are one of the most talented boygroup in kpop to me. They devote everything to their music as well as performances they always try to explore new things & new styles . They deserve to be on the global scene, they are the most that pop group can offer.
    2. ATEEZ - I didn't really vibe with Pirate King so after listening that song i haven't listened their debut mini album completely. I should have listened their other title track "Treasure" cus that is one of my most favourite song from ATEEZ. One day when i was at home watching tv, on local music channel there was kpop time and I have seen ATEEZ's Say My Name. I have really loved the song and the one who got my attention was Hongjoong. And I have started to following them and completely sold by amazing title tracks such as Wonderland & Answer as well as amazing b-side Utopia. I have watched their stages and i was blown away, they arguably have the best stage presence in 4th gen. Though their recent title track "Fireworks" disappointed me mostly due to the excessive autotune going on there, i am happy that they have given such an amazing b-side like "Take Me Home". Coming from small company they are working hard in this saturated market as well as competing with top company groups. They deserve the whole world.
    3. TREASURE - Treasure's talent is immaculate, they excel in every area from rap, vocal, dance & music production. Literally every member can do everything and some members are even so young. Even though i am not really sold by their music unlike ATEEZ & SKZ, i like their music and its mostly because of their amazing vocal & rap talent. They need stronger releases for sure but it's not their fault, YG needs to step up their game with them by creating amazing discography for them. Such talent & charm should not be wasted with average releases. But their anime ost "Beautiful" is such a great song! and Going Crazy is so catchy!

They are my top 3 boygroups and they have listed from oldest to youngest. I love all of them equally. Now some boygroups i don't stan yet but interested and looking forward to:

4. CIX - YG Treasure box contestants Byoung Gon & Kim Seunghun are there. They are amazing rappers & vocalists so it just shows how CIX is such talented & skilled group. I have listened their whole discography. At some part they reminds me EXO. I personally think they rock both dark & bright concept excellently. For me Cinema is their best title track to date it such a pleasuring song to listen. Their 2nd japanese single "All For You" is as well amazing. I am not a big fan of bright concept but i really enjoy CIX's releases. And also Bae Jin Young, his visual & charisma is so hypnotizing. Even though i haven't sold by their music yet they are on a good track.

5. MCND - MCND has impressed me with their amaizing dance line & rap line already. They reminds me SKZ & Block B. I love their title track "Crush" & b side "Bumpin" so much. But i haven't sold by their music yet but i have compeletely sold by the rap line and also their attitude & characteristics. Their energy, that carefree funky attitude are their strongest charm. And also some music production by members going on there so i am looking forward to their future releases.

6. E'Last - E'last is unique. They don't release your typical boygroup pop music, their music is dramatic & elegant just like historical drama osts. But unfortunately i am afraid their music is for nichest market but i appreciate them for creating such a distinct sound for them. I have enjoyed most of their music so far and i am looking forward to see what they will bring in the future.

7. DKB - Little brothers of Brave Girls, they have such strong dance line, literally the whole group of 9 members are excellent dancers and also they offer amazing raps as well. Though i find their music having little weak production somehow i keep listening their songs. Work Hard is so catchy, its funny i didn't like Yummy but liked this one. Also "All In" is such a bop.

stan of these groups if u can play the card right u can turn me into stan :pepelove2:

Also i am planning to listen Bae173 & TO1's discography

Thank U

• Official Post

Excellent list!

CIX and MCND appreciation! You love to see it! :pepe-excited:

CIX's Jungle was one of the best songs of 2020. They were a little awkward when they debuted because it happened so quickly after BX and Seunghun joined C9, but they get better every comeback.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MCND caught my attention when they released their pre-debut single. Their performance has been amazing from the beginning and it's crazy how strong their rap and vocals are. I really hope TOP Media doesn't end up dropping the ball because these kids are amazing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've also been impressed by E'Last and DKB's title tracks. I need to give them a deeper listen myself.

I hope you enjoy TO1. I quite like them as well. :lovec:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!