• Hello, everyone, I’m completely new here ^^ I’ve been getting even more into k-pop lately so I thought it’d be nice to join, so I could talk about it with others. I recently ordered my first album, Dreamcatcher’s “Road to Utopia”. I’m really excited for it to get here, I love ‘Odd Eye’. I’ve liked k-pop for nearly two years now and Dreamcatcher is like, my favorite group by a wide margin, but other groups I like are LOONA, Mamamoo, Twice, Red Velvet, and probably some others that slipped my mind rn. Dreamcatcher is the only group I keep up with consistently though.

My biases are Siyeon in Dreamcatcher and Olivia Hye in LOONA, with other groups I don’t have a particular favorite. Maybe Whee In in Mamamoo. I’m not the best at picking favorites though ^^ I’m excited to meet everyone

• Hello, everyone, I’m completely new here ^^ I’ve been getting even more into k-pop lately so I thought it’d be nice to join, so I could talk about it with others. I recently ordered my first album, Dreamcatcher’s “Road to Utopia”. I’m really excited for it to get here, I love ‘Odd Eye’. I’ve liked k-pop for nearly two years now and Dreamcatcher is like, my favorite group by a wide margin, but other groups I like are LOONA, Mamamoo, Twice, Red Velvet, and probably some others that slipped my mind rn. Dreamcatcher is the only group I keep up with consistently though.

My biases are Siyeon in Dreamcatcher and Olivia Hye in LOONA, with other groups I don’t have a particular favorite. Maybe Whee In in Mamamoo. I’m not the best at picking favorites though ^^ I’m excited to meet everyone

Welcome! If you need some suggestions on any music or where to find older K-Pop albums for sale let me know! <3 I am also an open book when it comes to books, comic books, video games, manga, anime, and computer repairs/building :)

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Oh, I forgot. "Russian Roulette" is another classic by Red Velvet. Check that one out as well if you haven't done so!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have to share this iconic stages now thanks superyeah:sweatr1::dancer:

anthy I have to say if you like Dreamcatcher, Red Velvet, 1NB, Kara and Dal Shabet will be up your alley. <3

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• superyeah thanks for all the recommendations! I love all the twice songs you mentioned that I've heard, so we have similar taste in that ^^ and with Red Velvet, I have heard Russian Roulette, I really like it! Almost all the other songs by them you mentioned are new to me though so I'll have to listen to those.

crystalblues aaaa I really like that second video you posted, they look super cute <3 I'm unsure if I'm going to start collecting albums (they're pricey... :( ) but if I do decide to I'll keep you in mind! I'm into video games too, what kind of games do you like? And as for anime I do like it too but I just have trouble getting myself to sit down and watch through a whole show (it's like this for any kind of TV show/movie tbh, my attention span wanders off). I'm listening to one of 1nb's songs (where u at) rn since you mentioned them and the girls have such nice voices, I like the song too.

• superyeah thanks for all the recommendations! I love all the twice songs you mentioned that I've heard, so we have similar taste in that ^^ and with Red Velvet, I have heard Russian Roulette, I really like it! Almost all the other songs by them you mentioned are new to me though so I'll have to listen to those.

crystalblues aaaa I really like that second video you posted, they look super cute <3 I'm unsure if I'm going to start collecting albums (they're pricey... :( ) but if I do decide to I'll keep you in mind! I'm into video games too, what kind of games do you like? And as for anime I do like it too but I just have trouble getting myself to sit down and watch through a whole show (it's like this for any kind of TV show/movie tbh, my attention span wanders off). I'm listening to one of 1nb's songs (where u at) rn since you mentioned them and the girls have such nice voices, I like the song too.

I play a lot of RPGs, Fighting Games, Visual Novels and Horror Games! I even stream them sometimes. What games do you play?

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I play a lot of RPGs, Fighting Games, Visual Novels and Horror Games! I even stream them sometimes. What games do you play?

It's cool that you stream ^^ I get nervous being in front of a lot of people so I don't think I could ever do that. I like RPGs too, especially JRPGs like Fire Emblem. I've played Skyrim too and while I haven't been playing it recently I have sunk too many hours into it since I got it a few years ago. Visual novels seem interesting but I don't think I've ever actually played one. Lately I play a lot of Overwatch, I main support. Horror games are too scary for me. I can actually be kind of a wuss. I like when Dreamcatcher (or any other girl group) does horror/'edgy' concepts though... Idk, it doesn't really make sense even to me <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!