Idols you think have the juciest gossip?

• Not in a negative way but like who would know major tea or someone who's well connected.

I'm 50:50 about Jungkook he's hella direct but also private so idk

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jimin n Kai they have tea. Piping hot. I just know it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For female idols Nayeon and yeri. They are friendly and know most idols.

Desbundar

• we all know that the idols who know tea about everybody in the industry are Heechul and Key

they are in the industry for a long time, so they have a lot of connections

plus they get along with everybody in the entertainement industry so they know a lot of idols and groups who spill the tea

i don't see any other idols who might have the juciest gossip besides them

just look at heechul in Knowing brothers, how much actor, idol, singer, variety star told him to not open his mouth too much because they fear that he might spill the tea

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• I mean what Jungkook is saying isn't exactly new. I remember Nu'est's Aron saying that he's sure that Nu'est gets along better than 90% of Kpop groups out there and that it wasn't hard to beat all of them lol. He said this back in 2013. So, groups that genuinely get along have been shading groups that don't for a while now.

Personally, I think idols who are friends with tons of people like Jackson, Amber, Hyewon etc will obviously have the most tea. G.O.D's Park Joonhyung is not just friends with the 1st Gen but he's also friends with 2nd and 3rd Gen so he'll have piping hot tea across generations

• I think idols, especially bigger groups and who are in industry for a long time, in general are more or less knowledgeable about what's going on in industry. But those who have more connections and bigger social network definitely are aware about more tea. In BTS, for example, it's Yoongi for sure, Hoseok as well, also Tae and probably Jimin. Also ppl like Heechul and Jackson)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!