"They're being used for a cover-up" isn't the great defense you think

• In fact it's the worst possible defense because of what it implies.

Rather than say "Yeah, my adult fave seems to be in an adult relationship, not the person I'd have chosen, but hey" you'd rather say "My fave is being used to distract from a rape case". Your fave is super rich, they have access to the internet. And they're silent. If it's a cover-up, they're colluding with it.

That's more stomach churning than the probable reality.

I can't think of the term - cognitive dissonance? - but it's impressive how seamlessly stans switch gears to suit themselves. "My fave is a boss/boss-bitch, SK trembles before him/her!" to "They are only idols, they have no power, they can't speak out because they're controlled." Which one is it? It can't be both.

• bruh everyone thinks jennie and gdragon are dating but there's no reason it cant be a cover up. with the recent scandals its almost definitely a cover up for the soccer dudes.

yes south korea bows before them but they dont wanna confirm or deny so they let it be. what would they speak out on? "i've been playing video games with oppa for the last year?" "im dating oppa dont touch him" either way its akward.

JUST FUCKING LET JENDRAGON BE

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!