Top 10 Apink Songs !!!!

• In the past few days,

In the past few weeks (bruh), i decided to listen to Apink entire discography and ended up with this top 10.

During their ongoing 10 years run, they released 84 songs included in 24 albums (9 minis, 4 full, 11 digital singles).

This is the best of Apink !

Honorable Mentions :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3 super songs that were just shy to make my top 10 Apink songs. They are all worthy to make any playlist and they are all kpop classics of juggernaut girl group Apink. Also do not forget to listen to the other 71 songs, just like Stephen Curry, THEY DONT MISS!!

N°10 :

An absolute masterpiece of a b-side, one of those songs that we can call true a-side, Drummer Boy amplifies the greatness of Apink to new highs. At this point of time, Apink didn't explore other genre than their great cute concept and trying a more mature style with this Pink Revolution album. The song is very much experimental, mixing a very soft chorus to Eunji's powerful vocals and showing the peak Apink was able to reach in their career.

N° 9 :

Now we go back in time to the beautiful 2011 year, before PSY and Big Bang would take over the world. Apink, as the cute concept GOAT would deliver one of the all time sweetest OST ever created with Let Us Just Love. Their ability to transform and modify their cute concept to fit any request is still unmatched to this day and the Protect the Boss production team can be glad Apink send this masterful piece of art.

N° 8 :

I'm addict to Apink's vocals pls help. They were rookies !!! Literally during their debut they come in and just challenge everyone, showing they are the real deal. Of course, the rest is history and they became an historic group but with this song as soon as they debuted every clever fans knew we had something special here. You do not only listen to this song, you feel it, thats how great their vocals are.

N° 7 :

In 2011 they surely delivered. Here is one of they all time best b-side and one of the greatest ballad they ever released. This song is a blessing and they just flex their vocals for 3 minutes straight, having no respect for human lives. Eunji is a god did i forget to say ?

N° 6 :

And to conclude this insane year, nothing better than this great title track My My. Overall the Snow Pink era was fantastic and was the perfect representation of what Apink were at this point of time. Of course they could surprise with this surprising dance drop in the middle of the song, but in the end, it was the epitome of cuteness all along and 100% Apink pop.

N° 5 :

One of their most legendary release, it's during this time they reached their peak and truly touched the heart of Korea. NoNoNo was a perfect showcase of what they had done since then, and perfectly showed their maturity and the total control of their style.

N° 4 :

Arguably their most well known song, Mr. Chu is exactly what everyone remember, a beautiful flower that Apink send us and a song that placed Apink in the Hall of Fame of 2nd Gen. The result of years of experience with the cute concept assembled in one song, creating one of the greatest kpop song ever released and the face of Apink's discography.

N° 3 :

There is a very high probability that everyone who will read this post already knew from the start which songs will be in the top 3. In 2018, after gaining complete control of their future releases, Apink would go absolutely off, reaching highs we didn't know were possible and releasing all time bops after all time bops. Ultimately, they would release one of the greatest stretch of consecutive comebacks in kpop history between 2018 and 2020. With the 3rd spot on this list, I decided to choose the title track of the 2nd release of this run, Eung Eung. This track blew the mind of everyone when it was released, with Apink experimenting more than ever.

N° 2 :

After years and years of cute concept and Apink exploring very few styles, when ONE & Six was announced, everyone was skeptical. Could the legendary cute group Apink transition to another style after 7 years ? Even after 7 years of extreme work ethics they had everything to prove. The day I'm So Sick was released the world blew up, every 2nd gen and Apink stans couldn't believe what they heared. They didn't listen to a group that simply changed style. They didn't listen to a group just wanted to change concepts. sdsdsdsds

THEY WOKE UP TO THE GREATEST CONCEPT TRANSITION IN THE HISTORY OF KPOP.

Apink changed the game, Apink revolutionized their music, more mature, more dramatic, more experimental than ever. I'm So Sick isn't far from the peak of kpop music, and truly is one of the most important release a kpop group has ever released and i'm glad I was able to truly appreciate it.

N° 1 :

But how could you top something that big. Simply ask Apink, cz they just easily topped every song they released to this day with their last big release Dumhdurum. Once again testing new sounds, their take on the very popular synth pop gendra is a beautiful thing of beauty. The dance heavy chorus is perfect and the vocal distribution is one of the best music construction ever built. Truly when god will decide to create his own music, he will be inspired by Dumhdurum.

Overall, Apink created a very complete discography that still keep getting better 10 years after their debut. After reaching their first peak in 2013-2015, they decided to outdo themselves and reach back to their former glory. Right now with Naeun changing agency, it is unsure when we will see them back together for a comeback but with the recent trend of historic bops, we are sure they will come back with a banger.

• Dilemma was not my fave, but still have to update my list

1. I am so sick

2. Boom Pow Love

3. Dumhdurum

2. Mr Chu

3. The Wave

4. %%

5. No No No

6. I Don't Know

7. My My

8. Dilemma

9. Remember

10. Hush

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!