What's the best anime opening song?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

• External Content youtu.be

Always and forever

External Content youtu.be

I need season 3 of noragami :cryc:

Totally agree with your first two. I havent seen noragami yet

• Just My Opinions

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• External Content www.youtube.com

the one and hte only

• YOUR LIE IN APRIL

💛🍃

work in progress

• also dragonballz early seasons ahhh fk that was such a good time

• There are too many to just name one best opening song. Beside the one cited, big franchises have pretty good and catchy OPs like Digimon's Butterfly.

I will go with something hipster

• ok actual answer -

Pokemon

Like seriously everybody knows this song...

• why was it big in Brazil????

I think it was the first big anime series to get there properly. It just clicked. It is popular in lot of Latin speaking nations (in Europe and Latin America) too.

Meanwhile the American release was just edited beyond redemption and too late to the game.

Dunno how popular this is in Brazil, but I see lot of Portuguese comments there:

It is such a random anime.

• yeah that i can agree with...

:pepemusic:

A mod removed my sig

• why was it big in Brazil????

it used to be on tv. Many brazilians grew up watching the 1986 adaptation, myself included. I watched the whole thing from first episode to last like, twice. Brazilian voice acting/dubbing is considered the best of the world and that anime definitely helped to boost the title. The voice actors loved what it represented for their work so much that they redubbed it for a "crack" version and released it on youtube. There's a very dedicated fanbase for SS here. I used to follow a comic strip blog about the anime/manga and laugh so hard reading it. Some are bad, but most are pretty funny. It's a pity you can't speak portuguese, you'd probably enjoy if you're a fan.

TirinhasDoZodiaco-18.jpg

"I'd prefer if the gold saints didn't do everything at the speed of light".

TirinhasDoZodiaco59.jpg

"Fuck, this pizza never arrives"

"No one pass this house!"

TirinhasDoZodiaco-17.jpg

"Finally the gods make peace!"

Here's a link if you want to get the idea

http://cdzfascinio.blogspot.co…dz-fascinio-tras.html?m=1

The actual blog http://tirinhasdozodiaco.blogspot.com

Saint Seiya is also called Cavaleiros do Zodiaco here (zodiac knights). The brazilian opening is so iconic. It was sang by a metal band.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• nice..but please tell me the comic strip was meant for adults since it literally contains a nude female!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!