Aespa is the best prepared girl group

• Wow, just watch some aespa YouTube videos. Aespa is the best prepared 4th gen group for global market. This Elle song by association video is the most striking one because you can compare to other girl groups who Also filmed the same video. For a 6 months old rookies they handle themselves extremely well. From speaking English to guessing songs and singing. They know a large range of english songs, you can tell their love for music. I know Giselle is the most fluent in English, but the other girls is not bad either. Plus their vocals, they are truly the next level especially Ningning. Watch the video below, you will be surprise even compare to the 3rd gent girl groups.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• KangK

Changed the title of the thread from “Aespa is the best prepared 4th gent girl group” to “Aespa is the best prepared 4t gent girl group”.
  • Aespa holding entire 4th Gen on their backs.. jk jk

But honestly they have been great, i know they got A LOT of hate and will continue to do so because they are from SM and a threat

• KangK

Changed the title of the thread from “Aespa is the best prepared 4t gent girl group” to “Aespa is the best prepared girl group”.
  • I wouldve agreed until i saw this. Look at these girls slaying all these global covers.

External Content www.youtube.com

And now i find out that Sieun has this level of English pronunciation?

External Content www.youtube.com

• You realized the first video is that not live and recored right? I'm not just talking about singing a recorded song in English. Most group can do that.

The second video only have one girl speaking English.

Give me a video similar to Elle song association, then we can compare.

• agreed that they are very well prepared.. to be fair, among the 4th gen gg, SM had the most time to plan out their strategy and learn from other groups. They probably kept on changing their plan over the years. The girls, including trainees who didn't make it must have gone through hell during the trainee days.

THIS.

SM was studying the market and the recent trends that's why their debut was always pushed back and now they came really prepared with visuals, skills, concept, lore, and who knows what else is in store for aespa.

• the first video is learned covers, most of the groups have done good covers during their career

• You can't compare singing in another language to talking in another language two different things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!