EVERGLOW is Projected to Win on The Show Next Week! We Need Your Help!

• Help Forevers get Everglow their 2nd Win on The Show! We are projected to win but Everglow needs to widen the GAP!

Currently Moodz and Atinys are helping us, but we always need more!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How to vote Thread:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• winniethepb

Changed the title of the thread from “EVERGLOW May Win on The Show Next Week! We Need Your Help!” to “EVERGLOW is Projected to Win on The Show Next Week! We Need Your Help!”.
  • sorry can't help this time, I love both groups, and I'm </3

was the same in last week when Oh My Girl was against Fromis ;(

External Content www.youtube.com

• Getting Starpass now thanks !

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!