Beeing an adult is so tiring

• When I have too much dishes and don't want to clean them I often wish someone else would knock on my door and say "Hey I want to help you clean your kitchen, can I come in?"
    • When I washed my clothes I often let them hang to dry for 1 week before I feel in the mood to put them into my closet
    • When people talk about work and how much they love their work and how much they love to work longer some times I just sit there and think "If I had a job now (I don't have one cause of covid right now) I just would be happy to be able to earn money and thats it"
    • When people around me say "When you find a boyfriend in the next years and get married and have children..." and I sit there like "ok sorry, but what if I want to be alone?"
    • Knowing most people who went to the same school as me who are 24-27 years old now are allready having children, a work, can pay for all their stuff, have a car, maybe even could buy a house and I am just happy that I didn't died yet
    • When other adults who are a bit older talk to me about their famil and you realise they are in their 30s and their children are allready about to turn 20 in not too long and you are in your 20s without children and know you might never will have any
    • When you try to do things like every other adult but you hate literally almost everything about it
    • Passing the toy section in a store and you know you won't need a nother plushi or small decorative figure that is actually amed to be for kids but you want it anyway and than you feel weird when adults with kids see you shop these things
    • Looking like a 12 years old in your 20s so everytime you watch a video and a younger person looks more adult than me, but hey at least this means if I am in my 30s someday I will still look young haha

What are some things about being an adult that make you feel tired about being an adult?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i still feel like my 9 year old self is trapped in my 20 year old body... like some days i just want to go back to the days when my only concern was beating my brother at wii :cryingr:

but in a few years, i’ll graduate from med school and become a doctor. you’d think i have my life in order but getting through school is a nightmare and i’m still not sure what i’ll do after i get my diploma. i always thought entering college meant everything was set out and clear but it’s just getting blurrier as time passes by

• try being a kid

• youre bossed around 24/7 and probably the most common excuse is "youre younger"
    • your siblings annoy you but you cant move away from them since youre a kid
    • School takes up to much of youre time and when you dont do good youre either considered stupid or someone who doesn want to do work
    • You HAVE to do chores or you get slappy slappy or yelly yelly
    • PUBERTY ISNT FUN, LUV
    • you cant do anything you want to do or go wherever you want to go
    • people always say "oh, youre too young to do ____ your just a kid."
    • summatives are stressful
    • You can't just go and buy yourself clothes

so you see, being an adlut is better. way better.

Bootycheek

• Wait until you start counting how many years it will take you to pay off your student loan and mortgage.

:cryingk:

Your what?

Ah yeah I forgot your from capitalism country

how about yall burn American down and come to Europe?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I think I am way more happier after becoming adult. Studying something you had zero interest was absolutely horrible. Now I am free and I can do what ever I want, when ever I want.

• What's hard being an adult...

- I'm older than the most of you and moved to a new town and it's hard making new friends. When I was younger I got tons of friends to hang out, I didn't mind their flaws and accepted them, but nowadays I don't want to hang out with retarded people or I feel really comfortable with. So I learned being alone but not lonely is way more easier.

- Also deciding what to eat. Every day I have to choose what to eat, but when you live with your parents you got good food every day (in my case), but didn't appreciated at that time.

- Finding a girlfriend. The older I get, the higher are my expectations. I just don't want to have a girlfriend just to have a girlfriend

• What's hard being an adult...

- I'm older than the most of you and moved to a new town and it's hard making new friends. When I was younger I got tons of friends to hang out, I didn't mind their flaws and accepted them, but nowadays I don't want to hang out with retarded people or I feel really comfortable with. So I learned being alone but not lonely is way more easier.

- Also deciding what to eat. Every day I have to choose what to eat, but when you live with your parents you got good food every day (in my case), but didn't appreciated at that time.

- Finding a girlfriend. The older I get, the higher are my expectations. I just don't want to have a girlfriend just to have a girlfriend

I’d be older in my 50’s and as if you don’t have enough to worry about being a grown adult, then you’ve got to worry about those health issues that will creep up on you or have a daughter who’s nearly ready to move out and you’ll be an empty nester. Your friends diminish as well. Then you have the death of your parents. Youngins, keep your youth!

• Being an adult is difficult I understand I sometimes wish things are easy but there's

responsibility we must do everyday. But I really do hate waking up early in the morning
    to go to work; I work 10 hours for 4 days every week sometimes 5. So yeah pretty tiring
    but gotta pay the bills.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!