MONSTA X's Kihyun side, "Meet the abusive author and solve misunderstandings.. Expressing apologetic heart"

• Group Monsta X (Shownu, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Jooheon, I.M) member Kihyun was surrounded by suspicion of abusing, and the agency announced an additional position.

On the afternoon of the 26th, Monsta X's agency Starship Entertainment said, "We have dealt with two issues regarding Kihyun's suspicion, respectively. In the case of the person who raised the issue through the online community on the 22nd, we met directly with the publisher and, above all else, above all else. In fact, I first checked the relationship, and if anything went wrong, I apologized and took responsibility for it.

Starship said, "Today, Kihyun met with the schoolmates who posted the post in junior high school, and resolved the misunderstandings accumulated for a long time and had a place to treat each other with sincerity. The contents pointed out as Kihyun at the meeting pointed out to be other than Kihyun. I confirmed that it was a misunderstanding of what my friend was doing as Kihyun.

In addition, MONSTA X's Kihyun side said, "Kihyun expressed her apologetic feeling to the classmate for not being a good and reliable companion during her school days," he said. "The publisher also resolved the misunderstanding at the time, and furthermore, He shared a lot of stories openly and promised to be next." With the consent of the artist, he directly checked the student records at the time, and through various methods such as acquaintances, school officials, and alumni at the time, he received testimony that Kihyun had never been abusive.

Finally, Starship said, "Apart from this, in 2015 and in recent years, we have said that we will strongly respond to other publishers who are posting malicious posts that are different from the facts. We hope that you understand that we have no choice but to take legal measures strongly for the case," he said. He said he will take a strong legal response to false information.

-The following is the full text of the official position of Starship Entertainment.

Hi. This is Starship Entertainment

We apologize for the confusio

Regarding the allegations related to Kihyun, we have dealt with each of the two issue

In the case of the person who raised the issue through the online community on the 22nd, we met with the publisher in person, first of all, to check the facts, and to apologize and take responsibility for anything wrong.

Today, Kihyun met with the classmates in junior high school when he posted the post, clearing the misunderstandings accumulated for a long time, and having a place to treat each other with sincerity. It was confirmed that the contents pointed out as Kihyun at the meeting point were misunderstandings as Kihyun that a friend other than Kihyun acted.

Kihyun expressed her feelings of regret to the classmate for not being a good and reliable companion during her school days.

The publisher also resolved the misunderstanding at the time, and furthermore, they openly exchanged many stories about the past, and made a promise to the next.

In addition, with the consent of the artist, we directly checked the student records at the time, and received testimony that Kihyun had never been harassed through various methods such as acquaintances, school officials, and alumni at the time.

Nevertheless, Kihyun still has a heavy and distressed heart as an adult for the fact that she has not been able to achieve exemplary school life and studies, and furthermore, she has not left desirable memories. In response to this, Kihyun expressed her regret and regret about the past, as well as her immature attitudes and behaviors, all her fellow classmates who may have been hurt by each and every little thing she may have done. And looking back on the past, I expressed my commitment to be a mature member of society.

On the other hand, apart from this, we have spoken in 2015 and recently that we will strongly respond to other publishers who are posting malicious posts that are not true.

We hope that you understand that we have no choice but to take legal action strongly against matters that are clearly different from the facts or are falsely exaggerated.

Thank you.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004359819

Tldr; accuser realized he mistook Kihyun for somebody else after they met in person.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!