{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} one thing I love about BTS

• Official Post

Their music showcases character growth.

Of course they've grown as artists throughout the years

but I particularly enjoy listening to/reading their growth as people whenever I dive deep into their discography.

Their progression from "I wish I could love myself" to "I love myself" is inspiring ;(

How they went from "what's your dream? is your dream only that?" in NO MORE DREAM

to "The name of your dream doesn't matter. It's okay to not have a dream as long as you've achieved happiness." in PARADISE ;(

I love that you are able to tell at which point they grew anxious about their career in their music;(

as opposed to the confidence that they had when they'd just made their debut ;(

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• well for starters I'm not an army so I don't know that much about them but I really dig their growth and their underdog story coming from effectively nothing to building themselves to where they are today and that is something not many (well probably none) groups have done and that is something that their fans and other non-fans can be proud of I guess...

oh and this song lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So true!

Also I love that each of them encourages the other to grow and learn as a person too. They always say “you can do it” “try it!” “Good job” and never ever look down on anyone.

How much each of has been grown as an artists releasing mix tapes or songs or in speaking English even! Keep inspiring and motivating each other and it really shows through every one of their work!!

Never settle, but grow!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!