One thing i didn't like about kingdom

• I really didn't like how the idols didn't have the whole stage for themselves , it was so weird to see the other in the background.

If i rembourser correctly for Queendom the girls had the whole stage for themselves and the other girls watched them form far, other than that the stages were amazing it was a tight between Straykidz and the Boyz.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They were so amazing :lover1:

• example

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• I mean weren't the setups for the introduction stages exactly like Road to Kingdom as well

:whatb:

Yup. And the other groups were there watching too. I am presuming it won't be like this for future episodes.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Yeah, similar to how performances were in Road to Kingdom and Queendom.

No for Queendom it was different you couldn't see the idols setting next to the groups performance here's an example

• I think it was just for an intro performance. It was like that for RTK too, like others said.

And it's visible from the previews that in the next episode they'll watch in separate rooms, just like in RTK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!