Pls interact with me I AM FREAKING BORED

• JiminieKookie

Changed the title of the thread from “Pls interact with me I AM EAKING BORED” to “Pls interact with me I AM FREAKING BORED”.
  • im bored too..... im just gonna listen to music and close my eyes. the best feeling, wooh, you should try it when youre bored. earphones/headphones reccomended, just drown yourself in the music!!

• did you watch Word of Honor or consider watching it?

tbh in the beginning i started watching it fo entirely shallow reasons, eye candy lol, and it is abundant in the drama but then i got attached to the story too. I only started watching it the day before yesterday and i am already at episode 26 lol

check it out if you want?

word-of-honor.jpg

• im bored too..... im just gonna listen to music and close my eyes. the best feeling, wooh, you should try it when youre bored. earphones/headphones reccomended, just drown yourself in the music!!

I send you pics of the city called Münster

Münster has a population of around 314.000 people and is known as the bycicle-city of Germany since ther are about 3 times more bycicles than citizen. The city also has a lot museums, a big lake, a lot fancy old architecture combined with a lot modern architecture and a big zoo. Till around the 70s they also used to have a tram and a lot places around the port are nowadays fancy areas for the younger people with a lot expensive loft-apartments. The city also has a small castle wich is actually a university and a big dome church. It's absolutly beautiful

muenster-altstadt.1920x720.jpgkarte_541.gifmuenster-erbdrostenhof.1920x720.jpgMuenster_Schloss.JPGHafen-Seebr%C3%BCcke-M%C3%BCnster-1.jpegHbf-E-Bus.jpgSt-Paulus-Dom-Bistum-Muenster-Lifestream-Videouebertragung.jpg204221p.jpg&crop=200x0x3600x2250&resize=1280x800&dt=201906281251030

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Is that a Chinese drama? The only Chinese drama I watched so far was Fighter of the Destiny (With Luhan in the main role). I once started to watch The Golden Eye (with Lay as main role) but I seriously hated those borring filler episodes so I broke up after a few episodes wich means I only really watched 1 Chinese drama.

I give you the city Düsseldorf

Düsseldorf is the capital city of the staate Nordrhein-Westfalen and has around 619.000 citizen. The city is mainly known for being one of the cities with a lot technical companys as well as a few TV channels have their buildings there and the city is also known for the fact that they have with over 10.000 the most Japanese citizen outside of Japan wich also caused the city to have a Japanese park, a Japanese school and in total a whole district full of Japanese shops. The city is also known for having the most luxurious stores in allover the country aswell as the most plastic surgery clinics wich are all locatet at the same street called "Königsalle" (or just KÖ). The Köngisallee and the Immermanstraße are the most popular and most known streets. Königsalle as I said before for the luxurious shops and Immermanstraße for the Japanese shops. Düsseldorf is also known for a lot of events and conventions as for example the "Zombie Walk" in honor of the TV show "The Walking Dead" where over half a million people dressed as zombie apear or "JapanTag" in honor of the Japanese culture with almost a million visitors. (I hope these festivals can come back cause since covid they got all cancled in 2020 and 2021).

luftaufnahme-9231x4827-1200x627.jpgduesseldorf-sehenswuerdigkeiten-768x384.jpghyatt-regency-dusseldorf.jpgliving-hotels-blog-dusseldorf-entdeckertour-1.jpgdue-koe-bogen.jpgkoe-bogen-in-duesseldorf-die-koenigsallee-ist-eine-der-wohl-bekanntesten-einkaufsstrassen-deutschlands-.jpgDFAFA5A8-3A38-4AA0-9AAC-2633B07670EB_l_gal.jpg

• Hello Cat GIFs | Tenor

I give you the city Dortmund

Dortmund has around 588.000 citizen and is mostly known to have one of the most popular German soccer teams called Borussia Dortmund (or just BVB). The city also has a zoo and a lot museums. Back in the days the city was also very industrial but it changed over the past few decades a lot. Dortmund is also known for their big mall in the city center and they hold the world record for largest christmas tree with a height of 45m and a weight of over 4.000 kilograms. The heighlight of the tree is a light-instalation in shape of an angel with over 4.0000 single lamps. The technical university of Dortmund called "TU" is also very popular and one of the most famous universitys of the country and also famouse for it's suspension railway that goes all around the capmus.

der-groesste-weihnachtsbaum-der-welt-steht-auf-dem-dortmunder-weihnachtsmarkt-wie-im-letzten-jahr-wird-er-ab-november-auch-in-diesem-jahr-in-vollem-glanz-erstrahlen-.jpg4406e410-a527-11e8-85aa-0242ac110006.jpgdortmund-city-centre-aerial-view-picture-id1159195146?k=6&m=1159195146&s=612x612&w=0&h=OPYJv_lEpIssSAs53OnMZ9DBB5C_0-Csh3TcpF-0RvM=speicherstrasse-computeranimation-1-1.jpghbahn_dortmund-2_bearbeitet.1000x667.jpgAlter-Markt.jpgwestenhell_weg.jpg&crop=0x181x4032x2520&resize=1280x800&dt=202004241436470

• I give you the city Dortmund

Dortmund has around 588.000 citizen and is mostly known to have one of the most popular German soccer teams called Borussia Dortmund (or just BVB). The city also has a zoo and a lot museums. Back in the days the city was also very industrial but it changed over the past few decades a lot. Dortmund is also known for their big mall in the city center and they hold the world record for largest christmas tree with a height of 45m and a weight of over 4.000 kilograms. The heighlight of the tree is a light-instalation in shape of an angel with over 4.0000 single lamps. The technical university of Dortmund called "TU" is also very popular and one of the most famous universitys of the country and also famouse for it's suspension railway that goes all around the capmus.

der-groesste-weihnachtsbaum-der-welt-steht-auf-dem-dortmunder-weihnachtsmarkt-wie-im-letzten-jahr-wird-er-ab-november-auch-in-diesem-jahr-in-vollem-glanz-erstrahlen-.jpg4406e410-a527-11e8-85aa-0242ac110006.jpgdortmund-city-centre-aerial-view-picture-id1159195146?k=6&m=1159195146&s=612x612&w=0&h=OPYJv_lEpIssSAs53OnMZ9DBB5C_0-Csh3TcpF-0RvM=speicherstrasse-computeranimation-1-1.jpghbahn_dortmund-2_bearbeitet.1000x667.jpgAlter-Markt.jpgwestenhell_weg.jpg&crop=0x181x4032x2520&resize=1280x800&dt=202004241436470

the building style looks cute! I will add it to the travel list

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• yes it is a chinese drama based on a BL novel. i wouldn't really say it had filler episodes, like i said earlier the story is interesting and plot-heavy, many complicated political schemes and plotting, romance, betrayal and angst.

thank you very much for the photos and the information and i second your ending wish. Since you mentioned the japanese population in the city, this might look weird but the moment i read Düsseldorf i thought about Monster (the manga) right away, since iirc some events happened in Düsseldorf. Monster is a very dear manga to me because it accompanied me in a very dark period of my life (cancer) and the whole thing made me feel a bit nostalgic even though i have never been there :angryr: i hope i'll get to visit one day, these festival you mentioned sound incredible.

• HEYYYY :ak_JihyoWaves:

I give you München

München or called Munich in English is the 3rd biggest city of Germany and has over 1.472 million citizen. The city has a zoo and is known mostly for being the beer-capital of Germany and the Oktoberfest wich is visited by over 9 million people every year. Also a lot of the biggest companys of the country have their buildings there. In 2018 Munich was also named as 3rd most expensive city in the whole world in a list that counts 231 citizes from around the globe. Munich is also the city with the most crimes in the whole country. Munich also has the most sucessfull and most popular soccer team of the country called "Bayern München".

1717068546-muenchen-skyline-2rZNQU9OvHea.jpg704x396?v=1617346030munich-4792435_1920.jpgHyperion-Hotel-M%C3%BCnchen.jpgmuenchen.jpgstadtmuseum-nagy-750.jpgflug-muenchen-turin-1400x600--fill--1400x600.jpg532_2_Fotolia_72251810_MAnchen_XXL.jpg?m=1534947084

• I give you München

München or called Munich in English is the 3rd biggest city of Germany and has over 1.472 million citizen. The city has a zoo and is known mostly for being the beer-capital of Germany and the Oktoberfest wich is visited by over 9 million people every year. Also a lot of the biggest companys of the country have their buildings there. In 2018 Munich was also named as 3rd most expensive city in the whole world in a list that counts 231 citizes from around the globe. Munich is also the city with the most crimes in the whole country. Munich also has the most sucessfull and most popular soccer team of the country called "Bayern München".

1717068546-muenchen-skyline-2rZNQU9OvHea.jpg704x396?v=1617346030munich-4792435_1920.jpgHyperion-Hotel-M%C3%BCnchen.jpgmuenchen.jpgstadtmuseum-nagy-750.jpgflug-muenchen-turin-1400x600--fill--1400x600.jpg532_2_Fotolia_72251810_MAnchen_XXL.jpg?m=1534947084

PRETTY!! :omgr:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• loving the pics

what's your fave place to go in germany?

Hm its hard to say since I moved to a new city this year and I don't visited too many places in the country

I give you Frankfurt am Main

Frankfurt am Main or called Frankfurt A.M has around 763.000 citizen and is known as the money-capital of the country since the stockmarket is located there. The city is also known as the only one having a skyline in the country. Also a lot of the big banks of the country have their buildings there aswell as a bunch of other big companys and orginasations. Frankfurt also has a zoo

frankfurt-1.jpglocal-office-images-frankfurt-1440x810.jpg26048930-zeil-in-frankfurt-3Rea.jpgwandern-in-frankfurt-am-main.jpg?itok=AS2F2CZNder-neugotische-zierturm-im-rothschildpark-hier-laden-4-5-hektar-gruenflaeche-zum-spazieren-ein-.jpgimg-20180813-180536-largejpg.jpg?w=1000&h=1000&s=1zeil.jpgZeil_123.jpg

• Send me whatever coment you want and I send you pics of a random German city <3 Thanks a lot

I see that you're from Germany. Just a quick question.

I was in Frankfurt last year (before pandemic) and was shocked that stores closed on weekend and we got there by saturday ;( ...

Is that normal for other cities in Germany? I ask so I can adjust our arriving next time we go there.

• I see that you're from Germany. Just a quick question.

I was in Frankfurt last year (before pandemic) and was shocked that stores closed on weekend and we got there by saturday ;( ...

Is that normal for other cities in Germany? I ask so I can adjust our arriving next time we go there.

Depends on it

Brand-stores or chains like C&A, H&M, IKEA, ... open mostl from 10am to 8pm. Drugstores are mostly open from 8am to 8pm (except in smaller towns and villages drugstores maybe open 1 or 2 hours later even if its the same chain), supermarkets mostly open from 7am to 9pm and sometimes even close at 10pm. If you visit a town or village most stores except a few will be closed on a weekday at 6pm and on a saturday around 4pm. Some stores also have different opening times for Saturday so for example the cafe you go to who opend from 10am to 7pm might opens on a Saturday at 9am cause some people maybe go there for breakfast that day. Besides the gasstation and stores in a trainstation all stores have closed during a sunday or public holiday so if you walk around somewhere on a sunday you most likly only see the gardening center or flower shop and some restaurants or cafes beingf open. Bakerys often only sell stuff on a sunday from 7am to 11am by the way. There are a few differences in each store, you can't expect your bakery to be open at 5am cause somewhere else they open at 5am so yeah ... And restaurants most of the time have 1 day closed wich is often either monday or tuesday. Also in most malls stores will close on regular times so if you for example go there to buy grocery if there is a grocery store in it than don't feel weird whenb its after 6pm and some stores allready closed down

I give you Hannover

Hannover has around 537.000 citizen. The city is known to have a lot museums and is also famous for their "Nana"-statues you can find all around the city. Hannover also got a huge garden in front of a palace and a popular clocktower. The city also has a zoo and a extremly fancy townhall that looks like a castle, aswell as the city has a big lake and a real castle.

Rathaus-740x493.jpgmarienburg488_v-contentxl.jpgs.jpginnenstadt134_v-contentxl.jpgHannover07_Kroepcke_vor_dem_Umbau_2009_Bild_R_Dorn-604x270.jpgGro%C3%9Fer-Garten-mit-Schloss-Herrenhausen.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!