Aren’t these good numbers / stats for Everglow?

• Korainism

Changed the title of the thread from “Aren’t these good stats for Everglow?” to “Aren’t these good numbers / stats for Everglow?”.
  • They aren’t getting boycotted lmao and YH is pulling in the ads so the girls are doing fine. I’m not understanding the reactions I’m seeing regarding their stats lol.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• The melon I think is verrry good for a new song.

Also why were they boycotted in Korea? Is it because their company is Chinese? I hope it isn’t serious. I really like them.

I'd be happy if they chart this time!

Some say it’s because of their Chinese company. I'm not sure, but it would be an explanation for why a good song like „La Di Da“ didn’t get any attention there. But then we have „First“ charting on Melon rn, so I don’t know…

• Everglow charted for the first time on Bugs daily charts! Everglow hasn't bought any advertisements yet on Youtube, so these numbers are very good. Also, their Hanteo count atm is around 21k (still counting).

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• The melon I think is verrry good for a new song. Also why were they boycotted in Korea? Is it because their company is Chinese? I hope it isn’t serious. I really like them.

If im not mistaken it has something to do with Yiren supporting the Xinjiang cotton. But that aside I think they are doing very great over all. They just outcharted all 4th gen bgs lols

• That is not the actual Melon 24 hits chart.

That is the rising charts meant for new releases

yeah the info in the tweet is wrong. Everglow is not charting at 40 on the melon 24h hits chart.

For those who don’t know, the real time chart counts the number of streams in that hour while the 24h hits chart counts the number of unique listeners. Which is why it’s much harder for idol groups to rise on the melon 24h hits chart bc the same number of fans could stream over and over again and move the song up on the real time chart, but since uls are not increasing they won’t wise on the 24h hits chart

• yeah the info in the tweet is wrong. Everglow is not charting at 40 on the melon 24h hits chart.

For those who don’t know, the real time chart counts the number of streams in that hour while the 24h hits chart counts the number of unique listeners. Which is why it’s much harder for idol groups to rise on the melon 24h hits chart bc the same number of fans could stream over and over again and move the song up on the real time chart, but since uls are not increasing they won’t wise on the 24h hits chart

Actually the tweet is correct.

Melon Latest 24 hits chart is a new chart by melon this year.

People who don't know it will confuse it with the Melon 24 hits chart.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Actually the tweet is correct.

Melon Latest 24 hits chart is a new chart by melon this year.

People who don't know it will confuse it with the Melon 24 hits chart.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ah ok so only 1 word makes or breaks it lol bc the names of those 2 charts are exactly the same save for 1 word, which will never make people confuse those 2 charts at all 😂 good job melon :clown:

• I think they are not using ads so youtube number is good, but the melonn one is just new chart where it's easier to chart.

the daily chart came out, and I think it's lower than their previous ranks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!