Idols With Family Problems?

• Yoona never talks about her mother, so I guess whilst she is not "open" about what happened, in a way she is open about her family issue, only ever thanking or talking about a father.

Hoya from INFINITE was kicked out of his home, which he has talked about.

And Wheein from MAMAMOO had some issues with her father, so much so she was forced to cut off contact with him as an adult (not too sure what happened)

• Tiffany dad is a massive dickhead.

In 2018 a person claime Tiffs dad scammed him out of thousands and he obviously wanted his money back. Tiffany made a statement saying it was indeed true but the real shocker was that this has been going on for years: he would regularly commit fraud of some kind and Tiffany would personally pay back victims their lost money. She was having to use money she earned from SNSD to settle problems her dad caused for others. As a result she cut all ties with him and doesn't speak to him at all.

• Goo Hara, even after her passing, her mother showed no emotions for her daughter's death and was fighting in court for Hara's inheritance. Goo Hara's mother abandoned her and her family and only came back for her money. Trash person.

• Official Post

Forced by who?

I'm gonna put it under a spoiler.

• HA:TFELT always mentioned how her father was absent in her life but until her father was being investigated by police we found out he is a scammer and a harasser. He used her name to get money and she had to bare the backlash. He scammed over 150 people.

Another one is BAE173’s Hangyul. He doesn’t have family problems as some stories above and the one I posted but it’s a story everyone should hear. He was abandoned at birth and lived in an orphanage until one of the workers adopted him. He was 7 years old when he left. His life upbringing is honestly really sad.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited 3 times, last by Park_Oppa ().

• Goo Hara, even after her passing, her mother showed no emotions for her daughter's death and was fighting in court for Hara's inheritance. Goo Hara's mother abandoned her and her family and only came back for her money. Trash person.

Yes, this is the worse. I couldn't believe she abandons her own daughter and came back to shamelessly claim all her daughter hard-earned money

• Wow I never knew he faced so much trauma and for such a long time. He's a very strong man, still working hard with a smile on his face.

• About the Wheein one, her father abandoned her family when she was young so her grandmother basically raised her whilst her mother worked. When she got famous he scammed loads of people out of money by saying he was her father. It was quite the scandal because the person who exposed it said that their father passed and their family fell apart because of a mamamoo members father. He would use her name as insurance for his business but after 3 years he still hadn't paid and they tried to sue using the life insurance money from the fathers passing.

In the end she had to tell everyone the entire story of how he abandoned them when she was young, but even when he was around he always got the family into debts and later abandoned them. When she got famous he tried to get into contact with her but she ignored him. She also apologised and paid back the debts he incurred.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!