BTS will win with a Grammy with Butter

• Will they Butter up the Grammy's with this song 23

1. Yes it's their time the Grammy toast is getting buttered (12) 52%
    2. No the butter will sadly melt (11) 48%

Dynamite did amazingly well but I actually think it lacked a spark musically which I feel stopped it's win, Butter will also do amazingly well but has that spark, hooks all the way through it potential SOTR- this is gonna happen. Grammy is on the way I reckon...

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• It depends on the new Grammy nomination process, since they got rid of the SECRET Committee. BTS still has a LOT of bias against them so I'm not going to expect much.

• I think the odds are for a Grammy win, there was a lot of negativity about them using BTS and then not giving them the award last year. This time round I think the sales will be immense like Dynamite but we have a really cracking song adding weight behind it.

That said Justin Bieber might form a duo with Adele and release something out of this world

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• I think the odds are for a Grammy win, there was a lot of negativity about them using BTS and then not giving them the award last year. This time round I think the sales will be immense like Dynamite but we have a really cracking song adding weight behind it.

That said Justin Bieber might form a duo with Adele and release something out of this world

Adele is NOT about to collab with Justin and Peaches is already a high contender for pop/Duo

• Let me post this here:

• Butter has the all time24h YT record
    • Butter's debut is the 10th highest spotify day ever (excl holiday songs)
    • Butter's debut is the 2nd highest spotify day ever for male artists, right behind Despacito peak (excl holiday songs)
    • Butter is the non-holiday song with 4th highest peak ever, after 2 OR songs and Despacito

Its shaping up to be one of the biggest global hits of the year, definitely. Its demolishing Dynamite, one of top 5-10 global hits of last year.

Its getting rave reviews from critics and any user with taste on AKP. Even some antis are praising it.

Why wouldnt it get a Grammy?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!