Doom at your service - ratings are falling down

• It was an excellent drama so far, but like I said in the other thread. I want it to be end with a sad ending

why would anyone want a sad ending? why do that to yourself? :D

i'm up for fantasy but i'm not up for a sad ending lol. will wait to finish its run before giving it a try

• just watched the 6. episode and it was just great, all actors fit the characters, you can see the development but are never sure what will happen next.

Btw the vierwership rating was at first place for cable tv at all time, you can see at the wiki side

• It’s a slow drama and compared to other dramas that’s out with it it’s honestly not that interesting. I found it boring. The drama had a lot of potential it’s the whole pacing of the drama that’s not worth the watch imo. Sucks since I’ve been anticipating this drama lol.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• it's a bit slow plot wise. nothing really happens so far but i'm still watching because I love both park boyoung and seo in guk and i want to see a very sad ending drama for once.

• It’s a slow drama and compared to other dramas that’s out with it it’s honestly not that interesting. I found it boring. The drama had a lot of potential it’s the whole pacing of the drama that’s not worth the watch imo. Sucks since I’ve been anticipating this drama lol.

Nice that we have so many dramas to choose, not everyone likes this drama, happens to all dramas, in my case for example CLOY. I couldn't even finish the second episode, I hated the FL so much, her character was just obnoxious for me, but it's loved by the GP

• Nice that we have so many dramas to choose, not everyone likes this drama, happens to all dramas, in my case for example CLOY. I couldn't even finish the second episode, I hated the FL so much, her character was just obnoxious for me, but it's loved by the GP

you are definitely smarter than me, i dropped it after ep14 :angryr:

i'm about to start e2. i didn't even get to the deal part, i guess there will be one :whatr:

i hope i will soon see chemistry between the leads, so far they barely had any interaction.

this feels like a send ending drama and that makes me mad lol

• you are definitely smarter than me, i dropped it after ep14 :angryr:

i'm about to start e2. i didn't even get to the deal part, i guess there will be one :whatr:

i hope i will soon see chemistry between the leads, so far they barely had any interaction.

this feels like a send ending drama and that makes me mad lol

Poor you :happyr:

I can't top 14 eps but watched My Lady Lord till ep 11 and it was such a waste.

I don't know how it'll end, but after epsiode 6, I don't even know what will happen next. (Btw I don't watch previews for the next episode, because I like being in the dark when watching it)

• I don't know how it'll end, but after epsiode 6, I don't even know what will happen next. (Btw I don't watch previews for the next episode, because I like being in the dark when watching it)

i tried days and dropped it lol. why am i so impatient? i don't why but last 4 or 5 shows i started i dropped so fast, i failed to get emotionally invested in characters, i just don't care about them. also, i don't see chemistry between pby and sig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(don't you mentioned an anti-fan, i'm watching that one for fun, to see how much stupider it can get 😂 )

• i tried days and dropped it lol. why am i so impatient? i don't why but last 4 or 5 shows i started i dropped so fast, i failed to get emotionally invested in characters, i just don't care about them. also, i don't see chemistry between pby and sig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(don't you mentioned an anti-fan, i'm watching that one for fun, to see how much stupider it can get 😂 )

just watching episode 7 of Anti-Fan and in this case I'm not emotionaly attached to any of the characters, I watch it also for fun but I don't think it can get any stupider as My Lady Lord.

(also I recommend my Roommate is a Gumiho, so far the first 2 eps were way above average)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!