Yena has open her own Twitter and instagram account so im sure than she isn't new member everglow...

• They were not suspected cause yuehua is huge in china same thing with yuri ...cj ent is huge in korea

Im wizone but i know rigged vote scandal were mess ..

This was a police investigation, not an internal investigation. The size of the company doesn't come into play.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• Wut? Everglow is pure girl crush and Korea loves that stuff from GG like BP and Itzy and maybe now with Aespa. Dun Dun and Adios could easily be BP songs, which is why i love both.

Everglow not catching on has more to do with not having an It Girl and perhaps xenophobia against a Chinese company. Or could just be bad luck.

Idk how i always got into a disscussion with you about yuehua, but please always read my whole post carefully. We're talking talking about growing fandom and building the fondation.

IM not talking about the concept or even the song , the song is not bad.

U're saying EverGlow are like bp,itzy, and even aespa .

When those 3 groups are from big 3 and they already got a good fandom fondation before they're even debut .

Means people are gonna checking them out and wether people became a fans or not are not that important coz the more people checking them out , the more chance of people becaming the fans.

Thats why i say " if want you want the general public to be interested and build a fanbase espesially if you're still unknown" emphasis on the word "unknown" IM not saying they're completely unknown , but they're not at big 3 level not even close.

For me the debut and the first comeback are the most important of time of a group to see where they Were Going .

In big 3 you can debut and alot of people Will check them out and even some GP , Will ammount to millions of people checking them out . And some of that people Will became a fans .

But thats not how it works for less known company . They need to build the fanbase little by little every comeback .

Coz after that depending on the label if they think they have enough fanbase fondation that they got after the debut they Will decide which dirrection they Will go and which is more important for the comeback.

And once again i'm not saying what EverGlow doing is wrong .

If yuehua put more importance on international fanbase than they're doing a good job.

• I'm talking about these false accusations. Yes, they are rich and they got a 49 million USD investment to start up YH Korea but that doesn't mean they rigged votes. There was a police investigation done on both Produce 48 and Produce X101, and Yuehua wasn't suspected. The fact Yuehua had a member in both X1 and Iz*one, and through the investigation, they were not suspected just proves they are legitimate.

You know, the thread you posted yesterday regarding Yena and today's post doesn't benefit Yena at all. If you really like Yena, I really hope you think through what you post. Tainting a company doesn't just do harm to a company but it harms their artists as well.

I must be remembering it wrong because I was sure they said all 12 positions were rigged in Produce 48?

• Hum .....

I must be remembering it wrong because I was sure they said all 12 positions were rigged in Produce 48?

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic. If you aren't, no one knows how many positions were rigged but the people who rigged it have been investigated or are under investigation. Yuehua and its employees are not under any suspicion.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!