What should GFRIEND members do now?

• What should GFRIEND members do now? 18

1. Sign as a group with one of mid-high labels: RBW, WM, Woollim, etc. (1) 6%
    2. Create their own label and continue as a group under new name (5) 28%
    3. Split and sign deals with different agencies (9) 50%
    4. Start crowdfunding campaign to buy rights to group name/songs and continue promotions as GFRIEND (1) 6%
    5. Leave Idol industry, and record some OST songs from time to time (2) 11%

What should GFRIEND members do now?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yuju should join (G)I-DLE. You know she wants to. :froghype:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yuju should join (G)I-DLE. You know she wants to. :froghype:

three main vocals? has a gg with less than 9 members ever had three main vocals? lol

• Eunha should open a farm and sell vegetables.

Maybe an apple orchard.

External Content youtu.be

• To think I may never see videos like this again. I am no longer going to watch my ultimate bias doing stuff ;(

• Euhna becomes exclusive Service Delivery vegies to White House 8)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!