Jungkook will be successful solo

• Even though he isn't fluent in English he has the looks charisma talent and appeal to be successful as a solo act, get him good pop songs he's good to go I can see him doing a Harry Styles approach and get into fashion and keep releasing bops he has too much potential to not go solo plus he's rich he can get English lessons no problem America has had plenty of stars who speak little to no English become famous they can get translators or whatever his star power is too much but then the issue is will Korean army's get upset if JK wanted to pursue a solo career in the West? Ik some Korean army were mad about his tattoos but they can kick rocks

• reiusagi

Changed the title of the thread from “Jungkook will he successful solo” to “Jungkook will be successful solo”.
  • Agreed the way his twitter covers go viral is insane - his voice, refined musicality both skills and sense wise (That's something that gets me about him, he's such a baby boy in many ways but his musical maturity and sophistication is twice his age) and his Jungkook-ness catches stans simply by breathing. Incredible charisma to boot and powerful stage presence. The full package and a no brainer - Imagine if Justin Bieber could dance and do more than one type of concept and it gives an idea of how far he could go.

But the way he talks I don't think he wants to go full solo (as in, like concentrate on all his own stuff for one CB/big release, not leave the group, I doubt he wants that at all) any time soon? He kept mentioning how hard doing solo scenes for Dyna was, and how much he loves performing with BTS. He probably needs a bit more time to feel confident w/o them!

And he misses live. Definitely not doing it in a major way until he can perform live I think. But yeah if he ever does it'd be massive

• He is the most popular member in the west. Plus he got that quarterback image. The 'I'm good at the things I want to do' stuff. It's a very hot public image and it will gather attention.

He can sing, dance,rap, and he also produces and write songs too. Plus he is hot so he got every single thing covered for solo. He also have very loyal fans.

But I feel like since he started BTS at a very hard age, he might be dependent on the members and might find it hard to go solo since BTS practically raised him. If the time comes for BTS to disband, I'd want to see him go solo tho

• Still With You would have eaten up the Korean charts. His potential is massive.

The only think holding him back is his reserved personality. I think he wants to try a solo career but more in terms of doing concerts where he can sing non stop for 3 hours etc.

• Unless covid is gone he won't.

And he misses live. Definitely not doing it in a major way until he can perform live I think.

I agree with that.

But I feel like since he started BTS at a very hard age, he might be dependent on the members and might find it hard to go solo since BTS practically raised him.

I disagree completly. He is neither 5 or retarded.

• Unless covid is gone he won't.

I agree with that.

I disagree completly. He is neither 5 or retarded.

What I meant was his emotions, I didn't mean that he is physically unable to. It might be hard on him emotionally, but I didn't say that it would stop him from going solo lol

• Anyone who doesn’t agree is straight up delusional he by far will have the most successful solo career. The stars are lining for him. But it all comes down to if he actually wants to do it lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!