Please share your favorite 2021 kpop song here!!

• Currently have two for groups:

Right this second:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Overall when I step back:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And for soloist it's Yuqi Rockstar

• Yuqi Bonnie and Clyde & Giant, I like Bonnie and Clyde more.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Oh wow, when I opened this thread I wasn't expecting to discover something

I didn't even know Fanatics released a song let alone one that good <3

• That Alesso Stray Kids MV is pretty catchy

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Yuqi Bonnie and Clyde & Giant, I like Bonnie and Clyde more.

Greatt!! Although I prefer Giant ♡♡♡

• only 1 song? :pepecute:

I just post my top 5 :pepegrin:

• i've got too many, i'll try only one by artist, and i probably forgot someone :pepe-life-support:

• ONF song is a BOP

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Edited once, last by Armedryu ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!