[SOLVED] What's my favorite f(x) song?

• Nu Abo? :whatr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is my pick too, it will be a Music Video and I don't think La cha ta or 4 walls

Maybe Hot Summer?

• Red light?

mr boogie :shake-it:

Bops for days. But incorrect.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can't reply to everyone right now but so far incorrect.

• Can you tell us what album it's on? :pepelove1:

Ok. It's on Pink Tape.

• Ok. It's on Pink Tape.

OMG I KNOW

• OMG I KNOW

Pretty Girl is the most underrated song on the album. I love it.

But it's not #1 for me.

• Is this? Because I only liked this song in the album. ^^

• Is this? Because I only liked this song in the album. ^^

That is not it.

• Now I am genuinely curious

What's the bet we guessed it early on, and now Drew is tricking us into going through and listening to all of Fx's discography trying to figure it out

anyhow I am going to go somewhat left field and guess Mr Boogie

• idk yours but mine are Nu Abo, Butterfly and Step!

Special mention: red light because of the bridge, electrick shock and when i'm alone

Winner! The correct answer is STEP.

• Drew_B

Changed the title of the thread from “What's my favorite f(x) song?” to “[SOLVED] What's my favorite f(x) song?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!