What dream do you remember vividly?

• So uh, I had a dream like 2 months ago about this little girl following me and she gave me a piece of candy,

I ate it and then went home. I woke up (irl) and I saw the little girl in my dream on the news murdered buy my house.

That was kinda scary ngl

Share your creepy dream story :)

• When I was about 15 years old, I had a dream I still remember to this day in a lot of detail:
    I was sitting in our yard with my brother. We had a house in a tiny village, that had a big yard and a lot of grass around it. The skys were grey, we were wearing ripped clothes, there was a thick layer of ash on the ground and all trees and gras had died. All houses around us were badly damaged. As we were sitting there, a missile appeared in the skys behind the house across the street. It flew across the sky and smashed into our house, right into the roof above my room. There was an explosion and debris flying everywhere. I yelled to my brother to run tell our mum we were hit and ran across the yard, into the house and up the stairs to my room. When I opened the door, my room was broken into two pieces, that were barely hanging onto each other. On one side of the room were my bed, my toys and some of the kids furniture I still owed, this side was loosely dangeling there and looked like it was to collapse at any minute, the other half was my desk, my school stuff, my clothes. Whenever I tried to step on the part of the floor, that was loose, everything moved and ached and I was afraid it would collapse.

I woke up out of breath and it took a moment for me to realise, that I was in my bed and everything was fine. I had had vivid dreams before, but not like this.

I only had one more dream like that a few years later, that I don't remember as well, when I dreamed about my boyfriend commiting suicide and I was completely and utterly in shambles. My dream was about how I tried to come to terms with it, tried to ease his families pain and when my alarm went of in the morning, I sat on my bed in tears thinking about how to explain to my friends that my boyfriend was dead, until I realised that it was all just a dream and he was actually still alive. He was very puzzled I texted him that early in the day xD

• i have a dream i've been having since i can remember. I have it like once a year

I am in a sporthall alone and it looks like the one in my elementary school and i walk towards and slightly opened door to look inside but then another child touches my shoulder and asks me what i am doing

So i turn around and the door closes by itself

And he pulls me out of the hall and towards the basketball field where everyone is already playing and i hear two kids whispering from the side, gossiping about me, but way too loud

And then one kid aks me to join the team and the gossiping kid interrups and says: nah he can't join he's dead.

The other kid then laughs and doesn't get it and then the other kid dead ass looks into my eyes and says:

Didn't you see him? He's dead in the material room

And i always wake up then and it feels like someone is pulling the group away from beneat my body.

Yes, i told my doctor

And no, i didn't have such trauma in my childhood

My phsyche is just bored and thinks it is funny to play games, maybe i saw a movie when i was young or something and my mind graps onto this shit.

• I had a really fun one like yesterday! We were on a jet and they wouldn't let us take off on the typical runway.. so, we "drove" down part of Southwest DC and onto the I-395 Interstate instead! Once we hit an open patch in the light traffic, we sped up and took off! I can still feel the G-force on my face!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!