Why 9 out of 10 rock band dudes

• Eventually I did. But when you let it grow for so long, it's not a decision you take so lightly. It's only after you cut it you realize (or remember) life is easier with short hair. lol

something that you gotta experience it before you know if it's going to be good or bad huh!!!! :thumbup:

• Lice LOL. I also knew a lot of grown ass dudes with long hair and lice it's disgusting omg. We are not kids anymore.

what really? what kind of dudes are you hanging around with my friend...

I'm worried about your health and safety lol

• what really? what kind of dudes are you hanging around with my friend...

I'm worried about your health and safety lol

My best friend did indeed get lice from one of her nightstands last year LOL I gave her so much hell. Ehhh, these dudes I encontered did drugs (asides from Mary) and were not very worried about being sanitary. I'm a clean rn (off addiction) myself nowadays so I don't talk to them anymore.

• My best friend did indeed get lice from one of her nightstands last year LOL I gave her so much hell. Ehhh, these dudes I encontered did drugs (asides from Mary) and were not very worried about being sanitary. I'm a clean rn (off addiction) myself nowadays so I don't talk to them anymore.

interesting...so you did hang around some shady people..lol

wow i did not know that...how did you manage to get clean my friend?

• interesting...so you did hang around some shady people..lol

wow i did not know that...how did you manage to get clean my friend?

Thanks to my family I didn't hang out long enough to get much shadier myself LOL. My mom and grandma just forcibly put me in a private rehab center. I used to cry a lot for 2 months but got out with doctors avall in 6 months. I was origanilly a fan of 2nd gen kpop but then I started doing shit IRl and got away from it.

If anyone ever comes to Brazil, don't do our drugs. It's shit all the way. Unless you have real money and good contacts.

• Thanks to my family I didn't hang out long enough to get much shadier myself LOL. My mom and grandma just forcibly put me in a private rehab center. I used to cry a lot for 2 months but got out with doctors avall in 6 months. I was origanilly a fan of 2nd gen kpop but then I started doing shit IRl and got away from it.

If anyone ever comes to Brazil, don't do our drugs. It's shit all the way. Unless you have real money and good contacts.

shouldn't the message be don't do drugs PERIOD regardless of whether it's Brazilian drugs or otherwise? lol

well it certainly was good that you manage to beat the addiction...

do you still remember what it was like doing drugs and getting the highs/etc

• shouldn't the message be don't do drugs PERIOD regardless of whether it's Brazilian drugs or otherwise? lol

well it certainly was good that you manage to beat the addiction...

do you still remember what it was like doing drugs and getting the highs/etc

You are right. While I say I'm clean, I still smoke but I don't do synthetic stuff. It's been four years now and it seems like another life. Just dumb life choices all together, shit behaviour and lost of time.

Steven Tyler is one of my favorite rock dudes ever. Boy has done drugs, a lot of shit, then got help and started to help society. And he's an aries like me, like me grandma and was born in the exact same day (even the year) as her.

• You are right. While I say I'm clean, I still smoke but I don't do synthetic stuff. It's been four years now and it seems like another life. Just dumb life choices all together, shit behaviour and lost of time.

Steven Tyler is one of my favorite rock dudes ever. Boy has done drugs, a lot of shit, then got help and started to help society. And he's an aries like me, like me grandma and was born in the exact same day (even the year) as her.

nice so your grandmother shares the exact same birthdate as Steven Tyler interesting... :thumbup:

you ever think you can beat the cigarettes? or is that one vice too hard? lol

it's really interesting to hear from people who dealt with heavy drug use in their lives and compare their choices then to what they are now...you might want to put your story down in words...it'll probably make good reading one day for you or your family

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!