The duality of Kai

• SEE THIS.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nothing I just wanted everyone to see this edit. You’re welcome.

• I loved the transition. Don't really care about the duality stuff as much. KAI has another video like this where he is in middle of doing a move in Obsession and video turns into a shot from Film : Kai's Amnesia part. It was honestly amazing.

Oh I don’t remember it

I like this one too

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the only difference is he's shirtless in the second clip. He was having the same expression the whole time.

It’s duality of color and ambiance here Karen lol.

Duality is two usually opposite of anything. It goes from a white photo shoot to a dark concert hall. And him having the same expression is what makes the edit great.

Did this even need spelling out :pepestare:

• i dont get itttttt

External Content www.youtube.com

vs

• HOW IS IT THE SAME PERSON

• Oh I don’t remember it

I like this one too

no this one >>

• no this one >>

Bro this pic bro literally representing his duality

92E12F6B-4C73-443C-8ABA-DF5EC6D4158F.jpeg

• He is so professional

On the stage he is like an another person

• One thing I really appreciated in his solo comeback is the way he continually articulated the difference between Jongin and Kai. That's nothing EXO-Ls didn't already know but I am always interested when artists talk about their art and creative process and openly about their stage personas.

He is both a shy giggly dude and a charismatic and dynamic performer who thinks carefully and thoughtfully about his art.

#teamjongin and #teamkai

:pepe-excited:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• SEE THIS.

Nothing I just wanted everyone to see this edit. You’re welcome.

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

• the only difference is he's shirtless in the second clip. He was having the same expression the whole time.

Not really. He starts with a wide eyed playful natural expression then turns on the "model work face" over the course of the first video, which is then the same face that is also in the second video. I think it shows how he can turn on the "work face" like a pro.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I’m not an exo-l but something that I admire about Kai is just how passionate he is. Some people are professional because of a sense of responsibility but on top of being responsible, he always gives me the feeling that he’s so professional because he takes his passion so seriously.

This was sometime back but I remember reading in an article that he got injured before and couldn’t perform and while apologizing, he started crying because he really wanted to dance and was so upset that his injury prevented him from performing. Like, this man really really really really loves dancing and performing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!