The duality of Kai

• Official Post

I s2g these editors are wasted on Twitter. The folks who do these smooth transitions need to be sending that shit to movie studios or something. They're magicians.

The first clip of Kai not-performing I remember seeing was when they were on Knowing Bros the last time playing the whisper game. Even beyond the panties thing... the part where he's trying to think of hot pack and he keeps kicking his feet like he's Yoshi trying to hover... :pepelove1:

• I’m not an exo-l but something that I admire about Kai is just how passionate he is. Some people are professional because of a sense of responsibility but on top of being responsible, he always gives me the feeling that he’s so professional because he takes his passion so seriously.

This was sometime back but I remember reading in an article that he got injured before and couldn’t perform and while apologizing, he started crying because he really wanted to dance and was so upset that his injury prevented him from performing. Like, this man really really really really loves dancing and performing.

yes kai is very serious about dancing. When he had an injury he was very distraught that he couldn't perform on stage and you can see visibly how sad he was while sitting on the chair.

Even when he made a little mistake in the choreo that no one else noticed, he cried and apologized for making a mistake. It's a trait of his that I really love because he is very passionate and hard-working

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even when he listed all the injuries he had, he casually laughed about having dislocated herniated discs, toe fractures but he loves dance so much he doesn't care

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!