Sometimes I wish I don't go on Twitter.....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Look,

JQ is at the fault here not SM or any other group. People in qrts are disgusting. Don't ever accuse someone of plagiarism for no fcking reason.

I hope those students get paid for their hard work.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Twitter always be a place for people to act like they own the world. Insulting and mocking people when in real life they just bunch of coward.

About this issue, if it is really true, then the person that gets steals his/her lyrics should put a fight. This will continue endlessly if they didn't try to do something about it.

• From what i know, He is a lyricist and he tried to credit his "wife" in songs she didn't contribute to, in hopes of earning more money.

I think those are 2 different issues. JQ stole lyrics from his students, those lists people are sharing aren't all confirmed to be stolen, those are just the songs he's credited for and people are speculating, otherwise we don't know which ones exactly in those lists had stolen lyrics. As you can see in the lists he worked with many artists outside of SM but only SM is being blamed on his behalf and we all know why.

The man who credited his wife for lyrics she didn't write is an SM employee, the head of A&R and the report says he did it without informing the company and that he was punished severely after they found out. So once again, what's there to bash SM for exactly?

These people are both toxic and incredibly stupid. Their reading comprehension skills are beyond embarrassing and it's obvious they care about dragging SM, whether they're guilty or not, more than they care about the actual issue and seeing justice be dealt. The most infuriating thing is they do all of this in the name of what righteousness and morals.

• The hardwork from students got stolen from SM producer and earned their money and your only concern are Twitter trolls who make fun about this issue.

You are a very weird SM Stan. But it's funny haha Especially from someone who always praised many songs in this list hahaha

• The hardwork from students got stolen from SM producer and earned their money and your only concern are Twitter trolls who make fun about this issue.

You are a very weird SM Stan. But it's funny haha Especially from someone who always praised many songs in this list hahaha

Not an SM stan. Never was.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I think those are 2 different issues. JQ stole lyrics from his students, those lists people are sharing aren't all confirmed to be stolen, those are just the songs he's credited for and people are speculating, otherwise we don't know which ones exactly in those lists had stolen lyrics. As you can see in the lists he worked with many artists outside of SM but only SM is being blamed on his behalf and we all know why.

The man who credited his wife for lyrics she didn't write is an SM employee, the head of A&R and the report says he did it without informing the company and that he was punished severely after they found out. So once again, what's there to bash SM for exactly?

These people are both toxic and incredibly stupid. Their reading comprehension skills are beyond embarrassing and it's obvious they care about dragging SM, whether they're guilty or not, more than they care about the actual issue and seeing justice be dealt. The most infuriating thing is they do all of this in the name of what righteousness and morals.

Fck!! I mixed up the issues.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• What's funny? Maybe it was the tone ^^

also, No offense taken.

No it just gave me flashbacks to when exol-s accused BTS of plagiarism lol. But again no offense to you it's just some idiots in every fandom.

I hope the students who got their work stolen get rightfully credited. It's really sad cause I have first hand experience of getting your work stolen, albeit in school.

768176800802668634 (1).png

• No it just gave me flashbacks to when exol-s accused BTS of plagiarism lol. But again no offense to you it's just some idiots in every fandom.

I hope the students who got their work stolen get rightfully credited. It's really sad cause I have first hand experience of getting your work stealed, albeit in school.

768176800802668634 (1).png

O........kay.......

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

This is what he's saying though.... People make it about sm and fandoms

But oh blame on SM and even blame on fandoms when you have chance

• This is what he's saying though.... People make it about sm and fandoms

But oh blame on SM and even blame on fandoms when you have chance

notice how JQ worked with other artists from many companies but he is suddenly an "SM producer"

also notice how SM and their artists are LITERALLY victims of scam by this producer but according to twitter stan it is SM's fault and this is an opportunity to drag their artists.

it is the performative fake concern for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!