Critical Race Theory: what do you think?

• -Critical Race theory isn’t suppose to proof- this sounds weird to me.

would that turn out bull shit to an extent while this is taught in schools rather than put out on news networks ?

should it be more responsible since they have laid out statistical data better off address what they thought has made the data / numbers rather than let students wonder" is this true and how does that affect the black race ?

• -Critical Race theory isn’t suppose to proof- this sounds weird to me.

would that turn out bull shit to an extent while this is taught in schools rather than put out on news networks ?

should it be more responsible since they have laid out statistical data better off address what they thought has made the data / numbers rather than let students wonder" is this true and how does that affect the black race ?

Again, it’s sociology. Just like Philosophy or other human studies, it’s a way of THINKING. The theory itself is a theory, but that doesn’t make the content/stats untrue.

Like i said earlier, it’s a FACT that blacks men are arrested at a higher rate than white men. It’s a FACT that in cities like Baltimore (and others) that Police specially over-police and harass black citizens more. Is that institutional racism? Those who use the Critical Race theory would say yes.

Critical race theory is simply looking at Race relations critically (in depth). I don’t see how that could be bad to teach.

To highlight the pure hypocrisy of republicans on the issue, Nikki Haley came out and said it’s bad because children don’t see color/know about race BUT Nikki Haley has talked about being bullied while in school because she was the only brown girl and for her name.

It’s stupid to think kids can learn about war and slavery (bad things in the past that don’t affect them), but can’t learn about CURRENT PROVEN race problems in America that exist today.

• Then Critical Race Theory is now Critical Race facts , if what was taught in classes are like numbers and stats of incarnation disparity, for instance, and what has caused it( like It’s a FACT that in cities like Baltimore (and others) that Police specially over-police and harass black citizens more. Is that institutional racism..these were also taught in class right?), the way I felt is this theory, if you call that a theory, is drifting around a grey area of freedom of speech versus more fact shout out than theory.

I get this is different from teaching students Big Bang theory or survival of the fittest, If its about CURRENT PROVEN problems then tell students these are the problems TODAY and here's WHY, and I SAY THAT - as it will finally

point to Racist Government ,cops, some people around them as the causes of problems that would slam direct and realistic impacts on students than Big bang theory . Saying CRTs mere a theory does not need proof is somehow irresponsible to me. I think people created / taught CRT in school have their rights to do it and are supposed to be

lot more serious in every way , legitimacy and fact analysis in details than just preaching a theory. this is beyond political party orientation, because students are learning about the PRESENT as you said.

• I know all of this

And no I'm not republican, I'm not either side

Your opinion that CRT isn't bad is just that: your opinion, but that's fine to believe that

Oh yeah, I know some of America's systems are racist, I never said any of this

And I agree, there is nothing wrong with educating kids on the truth, it just depends on how you see the world to decide what the truth is

• I guess it really depends if they are Democrats or Republicans, liberal or conservative

But they are normalizing racism and teaching kids that all POC are victims and are owed by others and all white people are racist and are the ones who owe them. They aren't just teaching history the way it happened but they are teaching kids about the "present". It's kind of implanting in the kids heads that all whites are horrible and POC have every right to hate them.

What in troll level take was this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!