fav and least fav album packing? + what do you think shinee's atlantis packaging will look like?

• so since my odd album came in yesterday i was thinking about album packaging a lot. and i was thinking how the worst album cases have the best photocards. like 1 and 1 with the shitty jewel case has these beautiful elusive babes... but is it worth finding and paying however much for this ugly, bare minimum album for a chance at pulling a piece of paper? and then there's the other option of searching for someone selling that specific pc and paying like $20 for it. but i like to think i have more pride than that.

and since as far as i know we still dont have album details... what do you think atlantis will look like? since i think there's 2 versions. will it be a jewel case? a massive, magazine photobook like dont call me? a box type album? a jewel case photobook hybrid? a hardcover book looking album? tbh i want it to be a kind of box with the inclusions inside, since there's a lot of things that come with the album and i dont like when they're just loose in the photobook because it ends up bending the pages or falling out all the time. idk what sm typically does for repackages, but i hope it will be higher quality than dont call me and that the versions aren't too far off from each other. i got a random version, so it would suck if i got one with worse packaging.

anyways what do y'all think about my photocard theory, and about atlantis and album packaging?

• The amount of ugly 1 and 1 jewel cases I bought for those dumb cardboard pieces is embarrassing :cryingr: I needed tiddies out jjong to complete my collection though :c

My favorite album packaging includes Seventeen's You Make My Day and You Made My Dawn whose spines go together perfectly, the SHINee solo albums that fit so nicely on a shelf together, and although I don't usually like the box format Monsta X Beautiful truly lives up to the name

Worst is Bigbang's rusty mess and Exo SC's debut album that has a STICKY spine

For Atlantis I just hope it looks nice since I preordered today :waterr: Please don't let me down sm

• Is it too cliché to say pink tape? And Exo's power repackage

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Unpopular but I loved this tin can album. I just did!

least fav? the rv jewel cases

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but i loved this one :cryingr:

honourary mentions: rv summer magic, tvxq spell bound, sunmi full moon

• wow, you're very determined! at least you finally got him lol. what did you do with all the extra albums?

yeah, shinee's solo albums all look really pretty together. i love how they matched other. hopefully minho will continue the plagiarism tradition soon.

ugh when i first found out, i couldn't believe bigbang actually released a rusty album and yg just pretended it was an artistic decision... if i was a fan and bought it i would have wanted my money back :angryr:

• wow, you're very determined! at least you finally got him lol. what did you do with all the extra albums?

yeah, shinee's solo albums all look really pretty together. i love how they matched other. hopefully minho will continue the plagiarism tradition soon.

ugh when i first found out, i couldn't believe bigbang actually released a rusty album and yg just pretended it was an artistic decision... if i was a fan and bought it i would have wanted my money back :angryr:

I've just been tossing all my extra albums at half price books! Hopefully some local shawol loves them :lover3:

I'm patiently waiting for "Race" or something. A red would look nice with the others imo since we have green and blue

I like my albums with a low chance of injury :cryingr:

• whoa, snsd's the boys album is super unique! i've never seen an album like that, wow.

• I've just been tossing all my extra albums at half price books! Hopefully some local shawol loves them :lover3:

I'm patiently waiting for "Race" or something. A red would look nice with the others imo since we have green and blue

I like my albums with a low chance of injury :cryingr:

omg.... with the extra pcs included? imagine going to the book store thinking you'll get a paperback or two and finding a bunch of shinee albums for like 3 bucks each. :cryingr: well you're a very good person. others would just sell them for the same price they got it online. im sure whoever finds them will be very happy.

yeah red would be pretty good. we kind of had red with the wine version of base, but you can't see it from the outside, so that doesn't count. i feel like he might go the opposite route and come up with something none of us are expecting instead of 'race'. it's just a matter of time. well i guess while we're waiting for taemin, the rest of the members will have more time for solo work. but taemin probably wont be able to see minho's debut... noooo i made myself sad now. :waterr:

• omg.... with the extra pcs included? imagine going to the book store thinking you'll get a paperback or two and finding a bunch of shinee albums for like 3 bucks each. :cryingr: well you're a very good person. others would just sell them for the same price they got it online. im sure whoever finds them will be very happy.

yeah red would be pretty good. we kind of had red with the wine version of base, but you can't see it from the outside, so that doesn't count. i feel like he might go the opposite route and come up with something none of us are expecting instead of 'race'. it's just a matter of time. well i guess while we're waiting for taemin, the rest of the members will have more time for solo work. but taemin probably wont be able to see minho's debut... noooo i made myself sad now. :waterr:

Oh gosh not with the pcs :cryingr: I traded any extras I got since I hardcore collect ot5. But hopefully the albums get good homes nonetheless!

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT :waterr::waterr::waterr: reported

• Oh gosh not with the pcs :cryingr: I traded any extras I got since I hardcore collect ot5. But hopefully the albums get good homes nonetheless!

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT :waterr::waterr::waterr: reported

sorry... :waterr: idk i never felt sad when enlistment talk started happening and i always felt like ppl were overreacting with the 'it's the end of the world' mindset since we already went through enlistment with okm and we know he's gonna come back... but it feels different thinking about taemin missing out on milestones and stuff. and ig i really only went through like the tail end since jinki was back like 6 months after i started actually listening to shinee. whew, im gonna think about this way differently now. : ( we have a lot of time left with him tho + atlantis + a whole ass solo album + promotions to enjoy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!