Kpop Songs That My School Has Banned

• So in my school they give you chromebooks for you know online classes and you can access youtube but, a lot of videos are not available for some reason like you can't watch them. When you click on it this black screen that says this video must approved for you to watch it comes up. Sometimes they ban things out of nowhere. I used to be a ghost that wanders around this miraculous wiki community it is basically like the akp forums except they are miraculous fans and around october-december I believe they made it unavailable. But sometimes they unban things out of no where too. I notice that this trend is usually towards the end of the year. For example, Black Mamba by Aespa and As If It Is Your Last used to be banned but now it is not anymore and I can watch it on the Chromebook. . So here are some kpop songs my school has banned. Note: I am not going to include every single one as there are probably more but ones that I have come across that are not available to watch and I am only going to list ones that I usually want to watch but are banned. Also this is just going to be my faves sorry not sorry but hey I might include songs that are from groups I don't stan later on.

BTS

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Blackpink

ITZY

Twice

ENHYPEN

Mamamoo

Gidle

Ateez

Red Velvet

TXT

Aespa

• I don't know what goguardian is :eyes:

and yeah, they are the worst :peperain:

we used to bypass the system using another site like youtube with everything on it but we were caught and then it was banned :peperun:

I feel the pain </3

"we used to bypass the system using another site like youtube with everything on it but we were caught and then it was banned" we also did that as well :eyes::thumbup:

work in progress

• I feel the pain </3

"we used to bypass the system using another site like youtube with everything on it but we were caught and then it was banned" we also did that as well :eyes::thumbup:

same except i still use it ^^

http://video.link/

• This thread contains 47 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!