BTS J-Hope, “The reality show I want to appear on is ‘I Live Alone'” Interview with Weverse

• BTS J-Hope, “The reality show I want to appear on is ‘I Live Alone'” Interview with Weverse J-Hope.jpg

original post: theqoo

1. I’m curious about what Hobi will do when he’s aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it will be cuteㅠㅠ

2. But he doesn’t live aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I’m not a fan of BTS but I want to see him on ‘I Live Alone’ because I’m curious

4. I miss J-Hope, I think it will be fun

5. Why are so many kids obsessed with accommodation? I don’t care if he lives with the other members or he lives alone, he just needs to do whatever he wants..

6. I want to see his own home. I’m curious about the interior of the house

7. Meanwhile, am I the only one excited about Mixtape 2?

8. But isn’t he living with the BTS members?

9. I don’t think they are living in the dorm… It seems they just gather in the dorm while they’re working..

10. BTS still lives in the dorm??

Funny how we were just talking about this the other day.

• I'd love to see this too. Too bad it will never happen.

The comments literally look like that thread we had the other day lol. Guess army are the same everywhere.

• :wow: There is a post about it on theqoo?..

I want to see him on the show too((( So so much((( There is smth so different between J-hope with BTS and Jung Hoseok all by himself, it's always so interesting to watch, it'd be amazing to see a whole show with him like this ;(

The comments tho... Hoseok legit bought at least 2 apartments already from what we know and he shared pics which doesn't look like the dorm they occasionally show, how anyone can think that he still lives in dorms?...

7. Meanwhile, am I the only one excited about Mixtape 2?

Mood. Have been so excited ever since saw him mentioning it)

• It was a question which made him choose between all the variety shows. He picked this one but I don't think it's that important to him. Obv would be great to see him on variety but he has more important priorities.

• I'd love to see this too. Too bad it will never happen.

The comments literally look like that thread we had the other day lol. Guess army are the same everywhere.

maybe it will when members start enlisting, i assume they will focus more on solo work and do solo promotions

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!