2021 songs that give me 2nd gen vibes

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know SHINee are 2nd gen but this song just exudes 2nd gen vibes, even more so than their releases in the past few years.

Then these songs don't give me old Kpop vibes, but they give me club vibes from the early 2010s like LMFAO and Cobra Starship

I miss these types of songs, so I'm glad they're kinda making a comeback

• Oneus No diggity pre chorus sounds like BigBang Blue

BAE173 song sounds like BigBang as well

yes bae173's song reminds me of bigbang's songs :cryc:uuu dkb and astro's songs are also good :pepe-grooving:

Loved You is <3

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

It reminds me of Crooked by GD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!